• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody else watch Big Bang Theory, I get the distinct impression that the Genny is like Howard Wollawitz and his mom, the real Mrs Lee!
Too easy....

I wonder if I quote you, if it will show up for Lee?:beer:

yes it will. I put Herpes Lee on ignore LONG ago and the only time I have the displeasure of reading his vapid and juvenile posts is when he is quoted by others. It's like Medusa, by the time I realize it's his quote, its too late for me to look away.

It’s amazing. I have been out of the 121 world for some time now. And still the constant gripes and complaints over others at Go Jets etc. You want to change the industry get off your asses and risk your job to change, get into management and improve your QOL for the airline, set a new precedent. Don't blame the guy that needs to pay his bills. For you are so righteous to cast blame on those that need/want a job. Easier targets from those that don’t care to consider the entire business cycle of the airlines are always the peers at the “other airline.” They, the operators are not the problem. The industry is the problem. Try coming together to fix it. Stop perpetuating making other crew members your enemy cause you don’t like the operating model of an another airline.

I love how certain people think since they fly for a “good” company and that they can stand tall and say that they created the best airline and others like Go jets “suck” and demoralize the industry. Truth of the matter is you are in fact not the genius behind your company. You are in fact the cog of many in a wheel that makes the company rich and successful. So know your role and place in your job and go after the execs of those companies that hack away at our passion and love of flying, sustainment of living and sense of brotherhood. Change starts with smart ideas spoken from those willing to subject themselves to risk in hopes of finding fortune.

It’s amazing. I have been out of the 121 world for some time now. And still the constant gripes and complaints over others at Go Jets etc. You want to change the industry get off your asses and risk your job to change, get into management and improve your QOL for the airline, set a new precedent. Don't blame the guy that needs to pay his bills. For you are so righteous to cast blame on those that need/want a job. Easier targets from those that don’t care to consider the entire business cycle of the airlines are always the peers at the “other airline.” They, the operators are not the problem. The industry is the problem. Try coming together to fix it. Stop perpetuating making other crew members your enemy cause you don’t like the operating model of an another airline.

I love how certain people think since they fly for a “good” company and that they can stand tall and say that they created the best airline and others like Go jets “suck” and demoralize the industry. Truth of the matter is you are in fact not the genius behind your company. You are in fact the cog of many in a wheel that makes the company rich and successful. So know your role and place in your job and go after the execs of those companies that hack away at our passion and love of flying, sustainment of living and sense of brotherhood. Change starts with smart ideas spoken from those willing to subject themselves to risk in hopes of finding fortune.
Naaaah,
Been there, done that, I am here for the throwing of rocks!
Noggin shots are extra points!

yes it will. I put Herpes Lee on ignore LONG ago and the only time I have the displeasure of reading his vapid and juvenile posts is when he is quoted by others. It's like Medusa, by the time I realize it's his quote, its too late for me to look away.

I feel your pain!!:beer:

Go to Gojet if you want. It's not that bad, but could be better. Training could be better. Each check airman has their own pet peeve items to prove that they know more than you. Which is real stupid since, if something breaks you write it up, call mx, and no matter how much you do or don't know about the system you just wrote up, you will never be involved with fixing it. I'd rather see more emphasis put on your thought process with emergencies, not have a pissing contest over a system on the plane with a check airman with a fat ego. And if they take a disliking to you, it's almost impossible to pass a check ride. Hopefully that will change when the new training system is in place. With that said, study hard, know what your supposed to know. Know the profiles forward and backwards, and you'll do fine in the sim.
I was told when I got hired that they want this to be your temporary home to gain experience so you can move on to bigger and better things. So, It was a good move for me because I needed this on my resume and they were hiring when I was looking.
I don't care how Gojet came about or the about the attitude some have towards them. It worked for me when I needed.

Go to Gojet if you want. It's not that bad, but could be better. Training could be better. Each check airman has their own pet peeve items to prove that they know more than you. Which is real stupid since, if something breaks you write it up, call mx, and no matter how much you do or don't know about the system you just wrote up, you will never be involved with fixing it. I'd rather see more emphasis put on your thought process with emergencies, not have a pissing contest over a system on the plane with a check airman with a fat ego. And if they take a disliking to you, it's almost impossible to pass a check ride. Hopefully that will change when the new training system is in place. With that said, study hard, know what your supposed to know. Know the profiles forward and backwards, and you'll do fine in the sim.
I was told when I got hired that they want this to be your temporary home to gain experience so you can move on to bigger and better things. So, It was a good move for me because I needed this on my resume and they were hiring when I was looking.
I don't care how Gojet came about or the about the attitude some have towards them. It worked for me when I needed.

You need it on your resume...and I need to you take your crap and roll it back up the jetway and back into the concourse if you want to sit on my jumpseat. When you get back up there, you can resume walking around with your ID backwards, like every single one of your co-workers I have seen recently.

Temporary home???? Serious? That's "lipstick on a pig", which loosely translated, means "you have no value to us as a longterm pilot, what so ever". I can't wait to see how the "get in, get out quick" mentality works for them when this 1500 total time gig spools up. The only thing I dread more than anything else, is knowing that the other regionals will be further stretched in staffing after they pick up GoJet's debacle and botched staffing issues for DCI.

Latest resources

Back