• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Zero Time to Pinnacle First Officer in 9 Months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:erm: Really? That's the best you could come up with?

Explain how it is the "typical, lame FI response."

:erm: Really? That's the best you could come up with? Your posts say enough, no need for me to come up with anything else.

Explain how it is the "typical, lame FI response."

How many time a day do you see someone post "you would probably be a blast to fly with"?

Last edited:
Ah yes, lowering the bar never hurt anyone, right?

No, I did not go to Gulfstream.

I was not affected by PCL_128s career decisions.

You wanna talk about lowering the bar? Then take a look at Virgin America, Skybus, and GoJets. At least one of them is already gone.....

No, I did not go to Gulfstream.

I was not affected by PCL_128s career decisions.That's a smug "me first" attitude. Look at the bigger PFT picture and how that "me first" attitude carries over to our profession today.

You wanna talk about lowering the bar? Then take a look at Virgin America, Skybus, and GoJets. At least one of them is already gone.....

Well, at least we can agree on VA, Skybus and Go Jets. But PFT hurt a lot of pilots in the 90's, how is that not lowering the bar? Just because it did not hurt YOU directly does not mean it didn't hurt your career. It's the whole attitude of selling out.

Last edited:
I was not affected by PCL_128s career decisions. That's a smug "me first" attitude.

wtf? My response was directly to your comment of:

And yes, his PFT did hurt YOUR career.

And I responded to that with the fact that his career decisions did not hurt MY career. You said "hurt YOUR career" and I responded by saying it did not hurt MY career.

This isn't a smug 'me' attitude, I'm merely stating a fact: I was unaffected by PCL_128's decisions.

But PFT hurt a lot of pilots in the 90's, how is that not lowering the bar?

That's a whole different argument for a whole different thread. Plenty of things have been lowering the bar. PFT is maybe but 1%. The courts have been lowering the bar. They have been stopping employee groups from striking/work action, while management cuts contracts and pay.

Airline pilots are professionals, right? What other professionals would you equate yourselves to?

Just curious.

Latest resources

Back