• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Zero Time to Pinnacle First Officer in 9 Months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate regional jet pilots with every ounce of energy that is humanly possible. Especially the young geeks.

Let me guess... you're one of those legacy carrier pilots who farmed out RJs when they first came out, because you were too good to fly the 'small' jet, and to leverage and protect your larger flying/pay/work rules?

BTW, go review PCL's posts and see why he was banned. There is no one on FI that posts more BS then this hypocritical idiot!

He was banned for using the four letter 's' word that ends with a 'b' when it comes to GoJets, I think it was.

He didn't post BS.

I know how you feel. I would like to apologize on behalf of all Pinnacle pilots for this ad. It disgraces NWA and the rest of the red tail family. Pinnacle pilots must demand from management and their union that this promotional video be pulled immediately. I'm confident most Pinnacle pilots are ashamed of this video and it's shameful portrayal of their pilot group.

I hope and assume the pilots will work quickly to get it removed. I know I would.

Are you kidding? That video was made with pilots that were all students at Jet U at the time. Some of those in the video did get hired at Pinnacle, and still work there. Nonetheless, it was a video made by the flight school.

Sure, it's disgusting and sick. But so is the Delta Connection Academy video, and the Flight Safety Academy video.

'Disgraces NWA and the rest of the red tail family."

So JetU disgraces NWA and the rest of the red tail family?

Bravo Sierra!

I'll tell you what disgraces NWA and the rest of the red tail family: MANGEMENT and their WHIPSAW games. Re: history of Express 1, Mesaba, Pinnacle as time went on.

All that having been said, Jet U still blows a big one.:angryfire

He was banned for using the four letter 's' word that ends with a 'b' when it comes to GoJets, I think it was.

He didn't post BS.

Yes, he was banned for using the word sc_b, in other words, being an idiot and pushing limits too far.

Everything he posts is BS, go review some of his past posts and you'll see a disturbing, hypocritical argumentative person that thinks he's always right.

And yes, his PFT did hurt YOUR career. I don't care if he regrets it now, mainly because he chastises and harasses everyone who has differing opinions on anything posted on FI.

Last edited:
Yeah, right. With your big 2600 hours you never witnessed the PFT crap. Looks like your the big a$$ on this thread if you stick up for someone who hurt YOUR career! But it seems your too stupid to realize the damage. :rolleyes:

I see you post a lot in favor of Go Jets...now I understand how you can stick up for PCL, sell outs who screw up our industry seem to stick together! Idiot!

That's one of my favorite arguments here on FI...."Your profile says..xxxx..you are not smart enough, haven't been around long enough, etc. to know anything yet." Learn a little lesson, profiles on here don't mean a thing.:rolleyes:

He didn't hurt my career anymore than any of the other pilots who took pay cuts, relaxed contract rules or undercut other groups to get more flying.

I find it amusing that you infer that I am stupid yet you are the one who can't seem to use the correct form of the the contracted "you are," it's "you're," genius.

Lastly, I am not PRO Go-Jets, although a lot less people care about than a few of you think. I don't care either way. There are a lot of people on here who don't realize that, these days, so many now are pro-pilot group, "I got your (or is it you're?) back," until it affects them directly. Then it is every man for himself. Paying the bills is better than not.

That's one of my favorite arguments here on FI...."Your profile says..xxxx..you are not smart enough, haven't been around long enough, etc. to know anything yet." Learn a little lesson, profiles on here don't mean a thing.:rolleyes: Yep, they don't. especially YOUR unimpressive profile! Hopefully you haven't updated it for a while, it shows a lot of inexperience.

He didn't hurt my career anymore than any of the other pilots who took pay cuts, relaxed contract rules or undercut other groups to get more flying.Correct, but he has the nerve to force his "holier than thou" righteousness on everyone who questions him.

I find it amusing that you infer that I am stupid yet you are the one who can't seem to use the correct form of the the contracted "you are," it's "you're," genius. See below, and yes YOU'RE stupid!

Lastly, I am not PRO Go-Jets, although a lot less people care about than a few of you think. I don't care either way. There are a lot of people on here who don't realize that, these days, so many now are pro-pilot group, "I got your (or is it you're?) back," until it affects them directly. Then it is every man for himself. Paying the bills is better than not.

Yep, I made a typo. I'm the first to be critical of grammar on FI. Mine was a typo from fast typing not lack of knowledge. That being said, I'll still admit to being wrong, I'm man enough to admit it!

Last edited:
It is funny to read the dribble that PCL posts. He defines the word TOOL!. At some point his mommy will keep him on his meds.

You have to love the irony that he is banned for calling folks a s----, when the folks he talks about are not old enough to have been alive during the last airline strike. Proving he has no concept of what the word means.

Oh, and try not to forget that HE works for a company that is populated with many of the people he talks about. Being the Tool that he is, he most likely sits in the plane and sucks up to them - because he is afraid.

and yes YOU'RE stupid!

No, you're stupid!!

Whew....I wasn't sure I was able to stoop to the level of your intelligence and maturity....even with me having less flight time than you, it was still very difficult and I don't know if I could make it that low again

You have to love the irony that he is banned for calling folks a s----, when the folks he talks about are not old enough to have been alive during the last airline strike.

Wow, I knew there was a "pilot shortage" and all but when did the airlines get desperate enough to hire 7 year olds?

No, you're stupid!!

Whew....I wasn't sure I was able to STEP UP TO to the level of your intelligence and maturity....even with me having less flight time than you, it was still very difficult and I don't know if I could make it that low again

I corrected your inaccurate statement.

There are a lot of good people at Air Wis, you obviously were not in this category. I'm surprised they didn't teach you more about subjects like PFT and Go Jets, seems you missed their history lessons. I guess you accept mediocrity instead of trying to better the profession.

There were no history lessons to be missed....the folks there are great....they just aren't a bunch of preachy whiners who feel the need to impress their knowledge upon me

You, however, with all of your infinite wisdom (and awesome grammar) would probably be a blast to fly with

There were no history lessons to be missed....the folks there are great....they just aren't a bunch of preachy whiners who feel the need to impress their knowledge upon meYeah, I agree with your assessment of PCL.

You, however, with all of your infinite wisdom (and awesome grammar) would probably be a blast to fly with

Talk about the typical lame FI response! :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back