• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Zero Time to Pinnacle First Officer in 9 Months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because MJ42 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because MJ42 is on your ignore list.

Thank God!!! At least everyone else can see my responses which call you out on your stupid hypocrisy! I'm sure you're reading my posts anyway, you always think you're right and it kills you to have someone prove you are DUMB. PCL PFT'er!!!

Last edited:
just threw up a little in my mouth :puke:

I know how you feel. I would like to apologize on behalf of all Pinnacle pilots for this ad. It disgraces NWA and the rest of the red tail family. Pinnacle pilots must demand from management and their union that this promotional video be pulled immediately. I'm confident most Pinnacle pilots are ashamed of this video and it's shameful portrayal of their pilot group.

I hope and assume the pilots will work quickly to get it removed. I know I would.

Last edited:
Thank God!!! At least everyone else can see my responses which call you out on your stupid hypocrisy! I'm sure you're reading my posts anyway, you always think you're right and it kills you to have someone prove you are DUMB. PCL PFT'er!!!

Pay a little attention around here and you'd realize that PCL has said that PFT is not the way to do things...even if it is how he did it (we were all young once)....your little diatribe makes you look like the biggest a$$ so far on this thread

I paid for flight time when I accepted a job that was going to pay me $peanuts/hr.

-Brett

Pay a little attention around here and you'd realize that PCL has said that PFT is not the way to do things...even if it is how he did it (we were all young once)....your little diatribe makes you look like the biggest a$$ so far on this thread

Yeah, right. With your big 2600 hours you never witnessed the PFT crap. Looks like your the big a$$ on this thread if you stick up for someone who hurt YOUR career! But it seems your too stupid to realize the damage. :rolleyes:

BTW, go review PCL's posts and see why he was banned. There is no one on FI that posts more BS then this hypocritical idiot!

I see you post a lot in favor of Go Jets...now I understand how you can stick up for PCL, sell outs who screw up our industry seem to stick together! Idiot!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back