• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You're Welcome SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USC enjoy your 3:45 min day gurantee, higher 401k matching, and performance rewards. After all we had them way before you guys did. Your welcome.

USC enjoy your 3:45 min day gurantee, higher 401k matching, and performance rewards. After all we had them way before you guys did. Your welcome.

And who got those for you? I fought for my 3:45 min day, higher 401k, (didn't really want the perf. rewards, would've rather had higher definitive compensation), what did you fight for? Can your work rules change tomorrow? Mine can't. But your welcome for the raise.

Trojan

We got those for us and we had them way before you. When our pilot group was worth a crap they got em for us.My point is if your gonna pull the coat tailing card then it goes both ways.

Details about this letter????

Is it completely equal to ASA's new contract, or +1%?

I said it'd take em at least 6 weeks to match ASA's contract at SKW once they voted down ALPA...guess they moved faster than that!

We got those for us and we had them way before you. When our pilot group was worth a crap they got em for us.My point is if your gonna pull the coat tailing card then it goes both ways.

You did have those work rules way before ASA. Congratulations, but that was because Xjet, Air Willy, or Comair had it and was given to you. What kills me is you don't even recognize it, or refuse to. I don't care either way. You are coat tail riders, to not see that is completely asinine. I love your little SAPA letter, it's written quite humorously. Don't get me wrong about your pay raise, I'm happy it's gonna happen. It's gonna make your employee group more expensive than ours. And, uh, you're welcome for that pay raise. I think it's kind of ironic don't you? Your pilot group keeps benefiting at the expense of ours? But I'm happy for you.

And who got those for you? I fought for my 3:45 min day, higher 401k, (didn't really want the perf. rewards, would've rather had higher definitive compensation), what did you fight for? Can your work rules change tomorrow? Mine can't. But your welcome for the raise.

Trojan

SkyWest had better work rules than ASA, then ASA caught up to them, now SkyWest is being caught up to ASA and hopefully Pinnacle and Republic will one up them, isn't this the type of progressive bargaining we should all be excited about.

SkyWest had better work rules than ASA, then ASA caught up to them, now SkyWest is being caught up to ASA and hopefully Pinnacle and Republic will one up them, isn't this the type of progressive bargaining we should all be excited about.

Except there's no bargaining taking place at SkyWest.

Of course if Skywest had voted in ALPA, it would be 3-5 years before there were any pay increases.... Instead they get them immediately.... and don't have to pay 1.95%....

Latest resources

Back