• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Your Top 10 Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Mr. S. Crapdog. I changed your insulting post just slightly. Continental: the GoJets of the majors.

Oh yeah, that giant pay raise is coming in two years, I forgot. LOL

Congrats on your career choice.

Alright sweetie...we'll try this one more time. The last dozen times people have insulted you hasn't seem to have gotten through your thin, female skull. You have absolutely no credibility anymore. Here it goes: ladies and gentlemen, posted by Pocono Pilot on 2/24/07 (prior to tubing her interview with CAL).

I agree.

With all the retirements, CAL could be the most secure major out there. Also, there is a good chance that CAL will be the highest paid eventually with a new contract.

I hope to be there soon.

That's cause I did the interview, was hired, offered a class date, and turned them down. I know it is hard for you to believe, but I didn't want to spend my career at a bottom feeding airline.

Also, I think that you will find that many of us Express Jet pilots have changed our mind about Big CAL.

Looks like it turned back into a turd after Gordon left.

Have fun there. I hear it sucks pretty bad. LOL

That's cause I did the interview, was hired, offered a class date, and turned them down. I know it is hard for you to believe, but I didn't want to spend my career at a bottom feeding airline.

Also, I think that you will find that many of us Express Jet pilots have changed our mind about Big CAL.

You heard wrong.

So glad you did not get hired good to see our interview department is doing their job.

Look we all know why you hate CAL. So don't go away mad, just go away.

1) UPS:)
2) FedEx:)
3) Southwest:angryfire
4) US Airways:D
5) Alaska:confused:
6) Continental:)
7) American:uzi:
8) Delta:puke:
9) United:eek:
10) Northwest:eek:

Here's my list...

1. Fedex
2. UPS
3. Cathay
4. ANA Cargo
5. Emirates
6. Southwest
7. Doesn't matter
8. I think
9. Everything else
10.Kinda sucks.

Since I don't think the first two will hire me, I guess I'll have to stick with number three. :beer:

box

Heavy international cargo to domestic narrowbody passenger?

Why the sudden change of direction from #5 to #6? Is there something in particular about the world's highest paid 737 operator that you find appealing?

Latest resources

Back