Your new female FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
microbrewst said:
sounds to me like you guys are just pissed that she would never give you the time of day. go to the gym fellas.

somebody just hit the nail on the head, but her face is a touch busted

go to the gym fellows

Why? So a whole room full of hot chicks can refuse to give us the time of day?

No thanks. My self-image can't take any more hits. :(

Snakum said:
Why? So a whole room full of hot chicks can refuse to give us the time of day?

No thanks. My self-image can't take any more hits. :(

Well no kidding, it because you look like a marmott!

8vATE said:
You got to be kidding...

First of all, chicks in men's clothing has always looked stupid.

But if she's really wearing those tight pants at work...

All I can say is..

Brainiac!

Yes she does, but that chick is very cool. I have had many conversations with her and she is way cool.

She was a flight instructor when I was at North American. She had a big ole booty then, but I liked it that way. What can I say, I like dem big ole bootys. My favorite at North American at the time was Stephanie, my lord she was a hot one. There were some choice women walking around that place when I was there.

LMAO, my husband just got finished saying the same thing. All you guys are the same - Lord help us all!

Ah, those were the glory days at good ol' NAIA. Quite a bit different now, from what I hear.

Philerup said:
She was a flight instructor when I was at North American. She had a big ole booty then, but I liked it that way. What can I say, I like dem big ole bootys. My favorite at North American at the time was Stephanie, my lord she was a hot one. There were some choice women walking around that place when I was there.

Alright fine, with my kidding aside of "I'd hit it," here's what I have to say.

Kudos to her for pusuing her goals and achieving them! It's always so refreshing to see people chase their goals and succeed. I respect her for that.

Now that all having been said, I personally really don't think girls that body build [like she does] look hot. It's really hot to look slim and in shape, but when you have man-ly biceps, and other man-like bulging muscles on a girl, that's just f@#king disgusting.

But still, if she's pursuing something she's really wanted, achieving her goals, and is living happily, then more power to her. Good for her.

It's refreshing to see someone involved in aviation who has another hobby besides sitting around arguing with others on a message board. Congratulations to her for her achievements.

At least you don't have to worry about her clogging up the escape hatch if she is the first one to exit the aircraft after an accident...unlike half the pilots I fly with. That should be part of the crew briefing, in my opinion...The skinniest one goes out first.

Ah, those were the glory days at good ol' NAIA. Quite a bit different now, from what I hear

That is too bad. Some of my best memories and worst hangovers were from my time at NAIA. I lost touch with everyone, but I hung out with some great people there. We really went out of our way to have a good time. The best were the guys above me who built an actual bar, with a beer tap, in their living room.

Latest resources

Back