Your new female FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Philerup said:
She was a flight instructor when I was at North American. She had a big ole booty then, but I liked it that way. What can I say, I like dem big ole bootys. My favorite at North American at the time was Stephanie, my lord she was a hot one. There were some choice women walking around that place when I was there.

Initials SN? If so, she is at XJT also.

-Neal

Longhorn said:
Well no kidding, it because you look like a marmott!

I get that alot. :(

But the chicks like to scratch me behind my ears. :nuts:

Last edited:
Yep...SN. She was my flight instructor there. Man she was a looker too, I looked forward to every flight. Glad to hear she is still flying, I wonder sometimes how many people are still in the game.

BigShotXJTdrvr said:
I have flown with her.

She is a very competent pilot, and could easily upgrade if she so desired. But keeping the body looking like that takes something like 5 workouts a day I think she told me the average is 3 cardio 2 weight sessions, so being a CA on resereve isn't something she's interested in at the moment.

And she is very proud and not shy about showing off her personal photos, however, nothing more revealing than on the website.

And she has a boyfriend who I am sure hits it just fine.

Since you know her so well, could you please ask her to subscribe to flightinfo.com. I believe we could all benefit by asking her silly questions and really get to know her.

Thank You.

Last edited:
gearjockey said:
I believe we could all benefit by asking her more questions.

like, "how's that skin cancer going?"

god i hope she and the other competitors use sunless tanning stuff, but i don't think you can get that color without baking for a few weeks. check out some of her competition pics and some of the other stuff. some of those pics she looks like a roast beef.

If not SWA, it'll be CAL... guaranteed. There are women out there that'll say there's no favoritism or quotas, they don't get any special breaks... to which I say bull$hit. CAL has a recent new hire female who went from college kid/XJT intern to CFI to XJT FO to mainline in roughly 4 years. I can't imagine that happening to a regular old white guy... as if she's more highly qualified than a high time regional captain or freight dog. Yeah, right.

Last edited by a moderator:
jbDC9 said:
If not SWA, it'll be CAL... guaranteed. There are women out there that'll say there's no favoritism or quotas, they don't get any special breaks... to which I say bull$hit. CAL has a recent new hire female who went from college kid/XJT intern to CFI to XJT FO to mainline in roughly 4 years. I can't imagine that happening to a regular old white guy... as if she's more highly qualified than a high time regional captain or freight dog. Yeah, right.[/quote

She must have had some good connections at CAL or has something else going for her because interning at XJT gets you now where with CAL believe me I know.

Latest resources

Back