• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Your new female FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another bunch silly posts by some FI geeks. Jesus guys, give the girl a break. She has a passion for fitness and competitions and does quite well at it - to the point that she has sponsors, modeling contracts for fitness magazines, and actually wins those competitions. She's a good person and a good employee for XJT. Drop it and get back to your ALPA bashing posts or something...

-Neal

I have flown with her.

She is a very competent pilot, and could easily upgrade if she so desired. But keeping the body looking like that takes something like 5 workouts a day I think she told me the average is 3 cardio 2 weight sessions, so being a CA on resereve isn't something she's interested in at the moment.

And she is very proud and not shy about showing off her personal photos, however, nothing more revealing than on the website.

And she has a boyfriend who I am sure hits it just fine.

Sig said:
Anyone else thinking "man hands?"

O.K. Thats pretty funny but honeslty.

Whats wrong with her. Shes not ugly, portrays the same traits as most female body builders but I applaud her for everything shes doing. Stay in reasonably good shape is not easy in this profession and she is taking it to a higher level. She also paid her dues as an instructor and continues to do so. Who cares

yeah, and how the hell did you come across this. Thats the question. Stop puting your fancy fetishes on this site. Now if you will excuse me, I must go down to the little hotel Gym.

Ralgha said:
Holy hell, I'd have to put a bag over that face.
There's nothing wrong with monkey face girls with the body of a goddess. I dated a few...at least they don't poop on a piece of china and hand you silverware and napkin.

Holy barracuda, I went to flight school with her. Believe me, when I saw that picture and realized it was the same girl, my jaw fell to the floor. She has improved her image, to say the least. Good for her, I guess...

I don't know her but I once jumpseated on a USAir flight from EWR to CLT and sat near her in the back...first class actually. She was wearing a cut off T-shirt and and skin tight pants. I was embarassed to admitt to the flight crew that we flew for the same airline. Dressing like that is fine but jumpseating like that is another....especially when you're really not as attractive as you think!

Latest resources

Back