• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilotbrain,

One year ago you made the following statement:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1140288#post1140288

One year ago you were a skywest pilot, and had been for five years. But today, a year later, you're a captain in a B747. Care to explain that?

Or how about this post, made only a week or two prior to the last one, in which you say you tried for Skywest, but didn't get the job? The thread involves MarineGrunt, who was invited for an inteview with Skywest...this is your response regarding the simulator...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=86656

How about this one...you're the youngest captain the B747 ever...but a year ago you were seeking employment flying LR35's and King Airs in Pueblo...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1127647#post1127647

In August of last year you were making twenty three dollars as a regional F/O...not at Skywest, mind you...the place where you've been for the last five years before you miraculously upgraded to be the youngest 747 captain in the world...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1088507#post1088507

I think it's safe to say that any hope of credibility you might have once had, is clearly gone. Good luck.

WOW!!! man this is some good work!!!
I may need ya..... to spy on my girfriend!!!
She is last seen with the cable guy!!

I bet you wear your uniform to the market too ;-)
Its amazing that airlines (no matter how small) still hire psychopath's.

Last physical I got, while sitting at the AME's office, three different guys came in with uniform hats and coats on - maybe they just came from the market as well. Probably wearing the hats while driving to work too...

And then there are the Ray-Ban's while in the terminal...

Last edited:
i fly for Cargo 360, in a 2 weeks it will be Southern Air. do to the merger.

Sorry dude, there's no one under 30 flying at C360. And even if you did get to upgrade, well, lets just say that in the YEAR AND A HALF the planes have been in operation, those who started on the ground floor classes in the spring/summer of 2006 JUST UPGRADED, and none of them were under 30.

Sorry to burst your flame there. By the way, DUE to the merger with Southern, there were only a limited number of actual upgrades to begin with and I mean VERY limited. Oh yes, the merger isn't in two weeks, the merger ends when the last plane goes over and the books are closed, none of which hasn't happened yet.

Ah crap, I fell for flame...

We've got a female 777 captain who was a captain on the 747 for PE before the merger with Continental. A good friend of mine just flew a trip with her and she introduced him and the other first officer who was junior to the flight attendants in the brief as "only being on this trip due to PBS problems". She is a total bitch and continues to bitch about pilots upgrading in less than 3 years here at CAL when she was flying in the left seat of a 747 after only a year or so. If she could back up her mouth and attitude with actual flying skills, that would be one thing. She evidently can't so she just goes on the offensive blaming everything on something or someone.

IAHERJ

wow, this is the best thread that i have ever started!!!

Hence the reason I threw in the obvious fact that I was responding to flame in my response... yet... I.. just.... cant... help... myself...

must respond.... to stupid claim.... even though.... obvious flame....

Hey, that would make a good couplet poem (yeah, I know what a couplet is, so sue me).

Latest resources

Back