• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Youngest 747 captain that you know of ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I upgraded on the 747 at age 27, I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone younger?

Can I get an autograghed picture!!! maybe something in a 5x7..thanks

just send it to

I am awesome
PO Box BRAG
lookatme, CA 55555

That is almost like saying
'just wondering how much money everyone has, I have 3MILL, how about everybody else...

Last edited:
I was a Piper Tomahawk Captain at the age of 16!

What'd I win?

I not trying to be pompous, I was on trip from ICN- to ANC the other day, and we were talking about how old the youngest 747 capt. was I figured there had to be some old timers out there from the TWA days younger. Sorry if I made you feel belittled

Your "current position" tag seems to imply that he works for UPS...

******************************bag.

(EDIT: Wow I can't say that? alright then... gynocological cleansing container. That better?)

Don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to see what his reply is to all of these posts.

I upgraded on the 747 at age 27, I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone younger?

That doesn't count if you work at some third-rate cargo sh!t hole! Some of us have other things going on in life that doesn't allow us to be gone for 28 days/month. Too bad I make more on my Saab 340 as an instructor!!!

AA73, he's not that Paul guy but I remember the video- A 747 PILOT'S EYE VIEW- Our guy's name is Gene

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back