• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You Trans-States guys are gonna love this:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The message: Don't be a whore, unless you need a job, and then we will help you find a pimp.

Nice.

Fblowjets said:
My Question is if you read all these post on all the forums, how can anybody still even think about going to HoJet? I guess if you have been turned down by every regional, you go nowwhere to go but to the bottom. The best part is these guys are defending something they really dont know about. If you already fly for HoJet then I can bet your salary 80% of what HK is telling you is False. But hey good luck........

Actually I see plenty of people who have not bought into the silliness you are trying to put out there. Go-Jet is a legitimate opportunity for people and all of the rhetoric put out by the Anti-Go-Jet group isn't even supported by ALPA! You really got to come up with a new villan, this one isn't working for you any more.

theo said:
Actually I see plenty of people who have not bought into the silliness you are trying to put out there. Go-Jet is a legitimate opportunity for people and all of the rhetoric put out by the Anti-Go-Jet group isn't even supported by ALPA! You really got to come up with a new villan, this one isn't working for you any more.

Son, I'm only going to tell this to you once. If you want to continue working here, stay off the drugs.

Shrek said:
We are in the process of authenticating this message.......IF true....things will happen

"authenticating" - are you kidding, I couldn't have imagined or made something up like this if I tried.

Theo, again I am sorry for the mistake you made.... Maybe on some post somewhere someone will tell you it was good move. My Villan is everyones villan. Its ashame you stand alone in your fight, maybe you should get a new fight, this one is not working for you anymore....

No I know it is true but "authenticating" in the fact that our MEC has gone to national and then national went to the U MEC.........

The UsAirways MEC has made a grievous error and it will be corrected with a retraction very soon.

U does not support that airline in any way shape or form.

theo said:

theo you should listen to the new MEC retraction! 1 800 FOR ALPA At the end of the message they say "and by the way, Theo is a homo"

Like I said, I'll always give credit where it is due, and I applaude the U MEC for taking care of this issue, here is tonights (11/2/05) code a phone:

MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE​

November 2, 2005​

This is Jack Stephan with a US Airways MEC update for Wednesday, November 2nd, with four new
items.
Item 1. The MEC reconvened its special meeting today in Herndon, VA and spent the majority of the
day receiving a comprehensive report from our Merger Committee in closed session. Details of their
presentation to the MEC will be available on the pilots only website later this week.
The MEC unanimously passed a resolution on the allocation of stock called for in LOA 94. The MEC
determined that the stock is to be distributed on an equal per capita basis to all pilots who were active
US Airways, Inc. pilots, during the period commencing October 2004 (the month LOA 93 was signed)
through September 2005 inclusive. In addition pilots in the following classifications during the period
October 2004 through September 2005 inclusive, shall also be issued stock: pilots on military leave,
ALPA leave, bereavement or emergency leave, and termination pending review. There is also a
provision for pilots who left the service of the Company during this time to receive stock on a prorated
basis. The resolution also seeks to have the Company withhold stock to pay for each pilot's withholding
tax.
This complete resolution is posted on the pilots only home page under "What's New."
A late agenda item was accepted for consideration. The MEC unanimously passed a resolution
authorizing the MEC Chairman to execute a Memorandum of Understanding, under certain conditions,
concerning the Company's commitments proposed in the Republic employment fact sheet. This
resolution is also posted on the pilots only home page under "What's New."
The special MEC meeting adjourned at 6:45 p.m.
Item 2.
Yesterday's MEC Code-a-Phone included an item on available pilot positions at *************************. It
is necessary to inform you that ************************* is an "alter ego" airline created by Trans States Airlines
Holdings, which also operates Trans States Airlines (a US Airways affiliate and Jets for Jobs
carrier). ************************* was created to avoid union representation, with the intention of denying the ALPA
pilots at Trans States the right to fly the 70-seat aircraft at *************************, and to dodge compliance with
the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining agreement between the Trans States pilots
and their management. The Trans States pilots are still battling their management to obtain the
************************* flying under their ALPA CBA.
In addition to establishing an alter ego carrier, Trans States management has also engaged in a

disturbing and reprehensible pattern of contract noncompliance and led a personal campaign

-------------------

OK now the issue is over and we can all get back to our regularly sked program here at flyfo, let me be the first to get us back on track:

Thoes SWA pilots are really bringing down this industry, and they paid for training too...

JB guys are just cabin cleaners.....

Something about wearing backpacks........

Some guy with military time said he's better than this civ guy....

Some other guy with civ time said he was better than this mil guy...

Gen Lee says Song will do in JB on the eastcoast.....

Everybody loves LearLove and wants to send him money.......:D

Last edited:
LearLove said:

OK now the issue is over and we can all get back to our regularly sked program here at flyfo, let me be the first to get us back on track:

Thoes SWA pilots are really bringing down this industry, and they paid for training too...

JB guys are just cabin cleaners.....

Something about wearing backpacks........

Some guy with military time said he's better than this civ guy....

Some other guy with civ time said he was better than this mil guy...

Gen Lee says Song will do in JB on the eastcoast.....

Everybody loves LearLove and wants to send him money.......:D

United is going out of business.

Latest resources

Back