• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You stay classy Linden Hillman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I know is that us Airtran pilots are appreciative of being now managed by SW. I imagine that if we are "well behaved" and incorporate the SW culture we will be treated fairly. If the SW pilots decide to "not behave" and stray from their 40 years of excellent culture management may not be pleased. The grievance on the SWA-Airtran One Luv decal on the 737's sent Bob Jordan through the roof. I plan on being a good boy and doing my best to incorporate the SW culture. I hope the SW pilots can treat us as they would want to be treated and vise-versa.

Could you explain how SWA pilots would stray from the culture or misbehave? The whole B J thing? Come on funny. Why would you say that without the facts or something from ALPA. SWAPA is a success sharing union. You still work for AT and know nothing about the culture or the good hearted people that have worked so hard to make this company what it is. The pilots of SWA will treat you with respect. The battle for SLI just started and it is just business. It will be fair. Fair for all. I just worry about ALPA.

Linden, aka Mistah Jefferson enjoys referring to hisself in the third person.

Mistah Jefferson sued YoNited in the 1980's and used the proceeds to buy a dry cleaning business, thus the nickname. (That he is also a preening, pompous, self-important arse was just gravy)

Mistah Jefferson was, is, and I submit, will always be primarily concerned with Mistah Jefferson above all else. I am stunned that the Trannies have both placed and let this deceitful fool continue to run your MEC. He is the Obama of MEC chairmen. He is also clean and articulate.

Some of you sound like such children. Grow up.

Last edited:
...of which you clearly know nothing about.

Like you - clueless. Did you call and ask your MEC, you think we make this stuff up?

That's also why Airtran ALPA diligently acquired protection from SW management before the process

ALPA will protect you "from" who...?

I agree with that last sentence- w/ a few caveats - again don't allow yourself to ever think that you can have the SWA logo on your ID and got screwed somehow.

Be very careful to understand that SWA and not swapa will manage this. Also be very careful in assuming that swa will side with swapa.

It's best for us all that SWA not be forced to "take sides". That said, you must ask yourself if that dilemma should arise, would the company side with the 6000 that it hand picked, or the 1600 that were included in a purchase? I'm not sure, I'm just asking. Ponder that before your next NC/MC meeting.

Latest resources

Back