Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

momalley81

Done spillt mah beer...
Linden Hillman sent a letter to Gary Kelly and everyone else under the sun asking he submit a retraction and apologize for statements Gary made about his (GK) interpretation of the process agreement. I hear that went over like a fart in church. So...does the Air Tran MEC Czar think he is going to dictate to Gary Kelly (leader of the airline free-world) how to make statements and talk about a contract HE agreed to?

Wasting no time to jump in SWA management’s grill. Have a lot of friends at both carriers and my buds at AAI don’t think much of the MEC.

Hasn't this clown sued for discrimination before or something like that?

Yea! He sued United and got some money I hear. He did work with us at Piedmont Airlines. Like anyone in Unions you heard good and bad about him. Personally I never had a problem with the guy.

Copy of the letter? Source? Where is the quote from Gary? Not doubting you. Would just like to see some more on this.

Whoa...careful. Remember: Your goal is to be flying for this guy, and for a long time, right? :erm:

I heard there were a couple Airtran guys in ATL the day of closing doing a little whining to Gary. This would reaffirm that but until there is proof I guess it's all speculation.

Gup

It's all speculation and BS... just like the statement many airlines make" We r getting new airplanes"...... until you see the airplanes on property it is all BS and speculation...lets see the letter and the proof....let's not start speculating and creating a negative atmosphere on what he said..she said crap...it nevers pans out... Post the proof and then lets talk

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back