• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You really don't look professional in your leather jacket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AAAHHH, so the leather jacket is the reason for the downfall of the airline pilot career. Now we know where the blame goes. Excellent.

AAAHHH, so the leather jacket is the reason for the downfall of the airline pilot career. Now we know where the blame goes. Excellent.

I blame the animals from which the leather was made.

Its 4:00 a.m. on a west coast layover.

....since Friday's USA today crossword puzzle is complete and I haven't figured out a practical way to achieve fusion and solve the worlds energy problems, I have nothing to do except sit here on my throne of contemplation and browse flightinfo.com where I find this gem of a thread, 5 WHOLE PAGES. Must be something profound!

I felt compelled to read every post....errr....ok..I lied. I went to the end of what is quite possibly the most lame thread ever, and against my better judgement, knowing that this is two minutes of my life that I will never get back, decided to post a reply.

As the handle jiggles, the water gurgles, the last cries of a dying crew meal, and as the sound of flatulance echoes and fades from the walls of my ceramic palace, I say to Joe"Does this dress make me fat?"Vollers ...

....who cares?

Thanks Joe, I'll think of you often

Latest resources

Back