• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"You might be a Regional pilot if..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might be a regional pilot if you.....

-Have a crashpad with 5 people in one room.

-Don't ever tip the van driver.

Yes, I've seen both of the above.

You might be a regional lifer if.....

-You don't have a college degree.

-Have your 1000 PIC Turbine and still haven't applied anywhere.

If you've ever hit an airport fast-food joint just after they closed to see if you can score any of the food they were going to throw out... you might be a regional pilot.

The SEA north terminal leaves the soda fountains on at night. Bring a cup.

Re: Regional pilotisms

bobbysamd said:
If your idea of a busy airport is Prescott, you might be a regional pilot.

If your idea of a major hub is ABQ, you might be a regional pilot.

If your idea of fine dining after your shift is Pizza Hut pizza, you might be a regional pilot.

If you are 35 and live at home, you might be a regional pilot.

If your idea of a senior domicile is Farmington, you might be a regional pilot.

Hey now, I live in New Mexico :)

Deadheading:

You might be a regional pilot if the mainline flight crew gives you dirty looks leaving the aircraft after a DeadHead!

Bonus points if you ask them for a letter of recommendation!

These are acually Jeff Foxworthy's but re-worded. I thought they had a nice touch:

If you have a home that's mobile and a car that isn't...you might be a regional pilot.

If your apartment has a working TV on top of a non-working TV...it might be a regional pilot crashpad

If the flight deck door is made out of the same material your coat is… you might be a regional pilot.

If your autopilot is a bungee chord and duct tape...you might be a regional pilot

If your preflight includes loading baggage, crossing seat belts and giving the passenger safety briefing...you might be a regional pilot

If you walk down the jet bridge, on to the ramp, then up into your aircraft...you might be a regional pilot

If you have ever reported at flight level one three oh...you might be a regional pilot

If you consider three days off in a row to be a vacation...you might be a regional pilot

If how often your aircraft gets washed depends on how often it rains...you might be a regional pilot

lionflyer wrote:
If you have a home that's mobile and a car that isn't...you might be a regional pilot.

Come on now, I defy you to come up with one time Mr. Foxworthy used "isn't" in his "Might be a Redneck" routine!
It's "AIN'T!!"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back