Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know your a dorky CRJ pilot when....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
suupah said:
Nope, that is when you know you no longer give a $h!t about being cool. And focus more on days off, staying comfortable and padding your block time. that is when you know you have become a real airline pilot.

Angry Dork..... Why don't you go home and play more MS flight sim so you can list those as A/C you have flown. News flash, you were never cool.

How about you know you're an idiot if...

you don't know the difference between your and you're...

you can't spell ridiculous...

you don't know the difference between Their and There...

you aren't sure if it's grammer or grammar...

Did I miss any?

You know you have nothing to offer when you take the role of grammar police, or you get pissed off when people say "With You" on the radio! Those are your real DIC$ Heads!

I dunno he sounds like a spiked hair homo who needs a good punch in the mouth, maybe that'll knock him off his mommys titty

Flyingfool77 said:
Angry Dork..... Why don't you go home and play more MS flight sim so you can list those as A/C you have flown. News flash, you were never cool.

you're right. i was never cool and will never be cool. Nor do i give a flying fck about being cool. GOOSEFRABA

But by the way i dont' have a clip on. i have a zipper tie which is nice cuz it opens up as soon as the door closes and it is always tied perfectly with a quick ziiiiiiiip for the airline pilot show in the terminal.

"With you" on the zipper tie, been wearing them for years!
I really dont get the white shoe thing. So, are you dumbasses saying that a pair of nikes or NBs are not "OK" to wear around on an overnight with a pair of levis?
If thats the case, your all a bunch of freakin fags.Go drink your cosmo somewhere else. I thought you were concerned that we drink the correct kind of beer!
Get a freakin life, and I'll even by the beer, but you'll have to make do with bud lite.

biggerguy said:
"With you" on the zipper tie, been wearing them for years!
I really dont get the white shoe thing. So, are you dumbasses saying that a pair of nikes or NBs are not "OK" to wear around on an overnight with a pair of levis?
If thats the case, your all a bunch of freakin fags.Go drink your cosmo somewhere else. I thought you were concerned that we drink the correct kind of beer!
Get a freakin life, and I'll even by the beer, but you'll have to make do with bud lite.

is miller lite ok?

Metro752 said:
I dunno he sounds like a spiked hair homo who needs a good punch in the mouth, maybe that'll knock him off his mommys titty

Anytime loser. Don't you remember getting you a$$ kicked in school. Do you really want to relive that? HAHA Dork.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back