Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know your a dorky CRJ pilot when....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure what is so dorky about the white tennis shoes. Is it because they are white and not red? Is it because they are tennis shoes and not football cleats? Is it because most CRJ pilots were nerds and never wore any type of athletic gear?

I personally bring my white tennis shoes along for a few reasons.

1. Jogging/exercising is a little difficult in Jesus Shoes. Most CRJ dorks don't exercise, so this is not a problem.

2. I don't bring my fancy dress shoes to "look stylish" on overnights as I am not trying to bang the great quality CRJ FA's.

3. If I brought along a shoe for all occassions, I would look like a NWA flight attendant with 7 bags for a 3 day.

Guy's that try to rationalize wearing white sneakers.

undpilot said:
If you have a ballcap that says ALTS on the front.

Blahahahahahahahhahahahahahaah

Poor guy, how about you wear the cap with lighted wheels on your bag....

phishn@daves said:
Guy's that try to rationalize wearing white sneakers.

Ill have to jump in. Are we talking about those plain white shoes, or running shoes. I bring my brooks running shoes along, am I all of a sudden a "dork" and dont know it? Please let me know in case I need to pack my Allen Edmonds instead.

I'm sorry, I meant to speak only of the white non-athletic type sneakers. You know the type that should have Velcro but are laced.

Complete the outfit with a pair of Khakis, a short-sleeve button down, and the braided belt that you can tuck into your pocket.

Oh good, the fashion police are here. Do you have any suggestions for what an appropriate outfit might be Mr. Queer Eye? Wait, let me guess, etnies, baggy, faux lived-in cargo shorts and a t-shirt with some corporate logo that someone's decided is cool. Also, depending on the weather a beanie of some sort coupled with sweet, wannabe mean-looking biker shades. Am I close? Come on, you know I am. Honestly, this is sad. I can't think of the last time a man has criticized someone's fashion choice. Don't you have anything better to do? If the guy's going to scare away your bar-skanks, ditch him. Otherwise, who cares if a gomer wants to dress like a gomer? What's worse is some loser trying to look like a cool skater/punk to fit in. Or even worse, if he changes his clothing choices because of something he read on flightinfo.

I have absolutely nothing better to do!

Love your Avatar.

Dodge said:
1. Jogging/exercising is a little difficult in Jesus Shoes. Most CRJ dorks don't exercise, so this is not a problem.

2. I don't bring my fancy dress shoes to "look stylish" on overnights as I am not trying to bang the great quality CRJ FA's.

3. If I brought along a shoe for all occassions, I would look like a NWA flight attendant with 7 bags for a 3 day.

Actually, I believe it's a soft 'j'.

Latest resources

Back