Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You cant wait to go through SAT on your UAL trip to get the granola bars in the morning and the crackers in the afternoon because your pantry, i mean flight bag, is getting a bit low on supplys.

The evil woman who runs the crash pad just stoped buying TP. So everyone has to steal it from the local Mc Donalds. Still dont know how were gona get dish soap. Any ideas?

To my everlasting shame I did non-rev on my honeymoon. It was Aloha Island AIr, she had a ticket and I jumpseated. I recall introducing myself to the Dash-8 captain and after he heard my story, he laughed: "Jumpseating on your honeymoon?....you cheap bastard!" Still, he was kind enough to send a little bottle of chamagne back for my bride...

flyslow24 said:
Don't know if this one came out yet but....

You know your a reginal FO when

You non-rev on your honeymoon... I got one coming up and I guess she is cool with it.

Anybody try it before?

Clacker said:
Still, he was kind enough to send a little bottle of chamagne back for my bride...

...funny nthing is, I bet he wrote it off to the company as opposed to actually forking over his cash for it.

Stifler's Mom said:
...funny nthing is, I bet he wrote it off to the company as opposed to actually forking over his cash for it.
You would like to think your employer is financially sound enough to handle that.

You know your an FO when you become old (at the age of 26) and bitter and are thinking about what to complain about next while at 35,000 feet, on flightinfo when you get within the wireless range of the terminal on the taxi in.

Was that a run on sentence?

You buy condoms off the clearance shelf.

I actually saw this today at CVS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back