Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... when you do your logbook every day.
... when your logbook contains EVERY leg you've flown.
... when you add up your total time several times a month.
... when every entry in your logbook is written in your neatest handwriting.
... when the "Notes" section in your logbook includes who you flew with.

I have a neighboor who is a recently retired major guy, and his logbook reflects all of the above...every leg seperate, every airplane, every crew member, all neat, all added up, from 35+ years of flying.......

Still got plenty of miles left....

...when your $50 Staples flight bag is held together with stickers, speed tape, and safety wire.

JohnnyP said:
I have a neighboor who is a recently retired major guy, and his logbook reflects all of the above...every leg seperate, every airplane, every crew member, all neat, all added up, from 35+ years of flying.......
So I gotta know - How tall is his stack of logbooks?

Very....... along with the 15+ others, theres three or four with only FE time logged, some of the initial pages are turning yellow and other assorted colors. They smell interesting also.

WMUSIGPI said:
The captain tells you "don't worry I'm sure after the concessions are approved you'll be recalled right away" and you respond "How, I can't afford a telephone as it is".

Buddy as sad as it is, that was pretty funny. Cheers to you my friend. Hope it works out for you and yours.

Rook

you know you're a regional FO when you get excited there is a USA today left in the airplane for you so you don't have to fork over the 75 cents in the airport for one.

Drink up

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back