Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texanflyboy said:
I didn't think regional F/O's could afford laptops. Arn't real tv's (the small ones bought at Wal-Mart) cheaper than laptops.

Yeah, I think they just keep the one's they had from school...I know im keepin' mine!

"
... and then down 'em because you just broke 1000hrs. Yea!"

-No, for breaking 1000 hours the wife took me to chucky cheese and I got to play games all day long. Yea!

when you steal an entire bag full of pretzels and 2 bottles of airways waters and are stoked because you have enough for 2 meals.

when you move downtown because you cant afford to the gas to drive home from the bars.

You sweet talk and hit up the female van driver for "Breakfast coupons" and multiple $1.00 drink vouchers at the hotel bar because she's late to pick up the crew. Keep all the multiple drink vouchers from the slam clicker crew you flew in with. Party like a mad dog in some ***tty little town's hotel lounge until they close with girls who are both too big and too ugly. SWEET!

NuGuy said:
Ewwww...man, you really don't want to do that.....yuck

Nu

Ah, that is why you carry a bottle of rubbing alcohol with you .... clean as a whistle.... :/

Edit -

Tomato soup, a can of tuna, and some hot sauce in the coffee pot is a dammn good meal :)

Last edited:
Way2Broke said:
WHEN YOU KEEP YOUR BURGER KING CUP SO THAT ALL THE REFILLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ARE FREE (GUILTY AS CHARGED). When it finally wears out and you have to buy a new one you are sad to see it go. Or is desperate times TAP WATER magically turns into sprite.

Well you learned the way my young one...and you got out of of there before I did!

You get your chance to wear a uniform that cost just as much as the most senior guy that hasn't taken a pay cut (er, fedex or whatever) and someone comes up to you in the terminal and askes how much it would cost to call florida on that payphone...

Your Captain is younger than you...

You wait for the food to go half price in the bottom of the 9th inning at a single A baseball game that you got into for free...

You have figured out that three 24 oz cans of beer is 97 cents cheaper than a six pack...

If you have to go out for supper you order off the appitizer menu...

Your hub manager thinks she is your boss and far more important than you or the chief pilot...

Your crew room is a windowless dungeon furnished with couches that were left on the curb in front of crack houses, but you fall asleep on them anyway because they are more comfortable than the Motel 6 that you got eight hours in the night before...

Your car is older than the oldest aircraft in your fleet of turboprops...

You are excited to be starting what you think will be a long and profitable career...

You made more money flight instructing or hauling checks...

Latest resources

Back