Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyslow24 said:
You non-rev on your honeymoon... I got one coming up and I guess she is cool with it.

Anybody try it before?

I did, and from what I remember had no problems. Keep in mind this was 12 years ago and I don't remember load factors being what they are now.

1x1 said:
You get caught removing a duffel bag full of muffins from the corporate lounge at Flight Safety, and then have to write an apology, as well as apologize to the manager in uniform.

You wouldnt know about this from experience would you? That is probably the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

while commuting you walk in the airport wearing
- a backpack
- listening to your ipod
- with your uniform shirt with epaulets but no tie and
- black sneakers with white socks

Flying-Corporal said:
while commuting you walk in the airport wearing
- a backpack
- listening to your ipod
- with your uniform shirt with epaulets but no tie and
- black sneakers with white socks

I hesitate to say this, but the only guy (in STL) I've seen wearing epaulets but no tie was a captain :rolleyes:

You actually looked forward to furlough because unemployment was an income increase and it meant you could spend more than 4 nights a month with your wife.

The captain tells you "don't worry I'm sure after the concessions are approved you'll be recalled right away" and you respond "How, I can't afford a telephone as it is".

Soverytired said:
In addition to the pilot uniform, and the Ray-Bans, you carry a guitar around on your back while walking through the terminal.
I gave my love a cherry, that haaad noooo stoooonnne...

Aww, look! He's moved on to "Stairway." And he sucks. That one dude in PHL that was just ATROCIOUS... yet... still. played.

Impress me- bust off some Albeniz, Bach, or really show me something and gimme some Paco de Lucia or Manitas Platas. And Classical Gas is as much a hack as Stairway to Heaven.

Last edited:
You carry your own personal cockpit window sun shade, and it doubles as your "homeless, tired, hungry, got any loose change?" sign.

Latest resources

Back