Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh come on like none of you do the same thing. Its just like taking extra packets of hot sauce home from Taco Bell to use later. Well kinda....... There will always be a place in my crew bag for a empty cup from various fast food joints!

It use to be much easier to just order a water and get a coke, but those fast food types are slick. Maybe that is why they pay them more than me? They switched to clear cups! That is why I always get sprite now!

Last edited:
W/out anyone seeing you, you take a few rolls of a toilet paper from the ops room to your crashpad so that you don't have buy it

Erlanger said:
.. when everywhere you go, you're asking for a discount.

Funny, that's exactly what I do.

You know one stayed in the hotel room the night before when some light bulbs and the TV remote batteries are missing.

Way2Broke said:
Oh come on like none of you do the same thing. Its just like taking extra packets of hot sauce home from Taco Bell to use later. Well kinda....... There will always be a place in my crew bag for a empty cup from various fast food joints!

Alot of TAco bells started keeping teh sauce behind the counter cause of guys like me. I would just drive up to taco bell on taco nite and grab sauce packets and not even buy a thing.

I got mine from JC penny's. F$%k Cintas!!!! Their pants couldn't be less comfortable and are pretty much destroyed afte a couple of months.

Flying-Corporal said:
W/out anyone seeing you, you take a few rolls of a toilet paper from the ops room to your crash pad so that you don't have buy it.

Just lift it from the hotel room; it's a lot easier. (Unless you don't do overnights, obviously.) :)

suupah said:
You know you are a regional FO when.......

You're bummed that the Wendy's in the food court got rid of the junior bacon cheeseburger on the $.99 value menu.

Your ACP wrote a memo about pilots raiding the food and bev trucks, and you're pretty sure he's talking about you.

Latest resources

Back