Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you apply for a caravan freight job so you don't have to fly with 18 year CA's that upgraded in 3 months back in '88, who moans every time he sees a little boy on the jet bridge, who is bipolar, acts like a check-airman know-it-all wanna-be and constantly critiques every move you make for 4 days, but gives 3 days worth of excuses along with a masssive tantrum when he fouls up.

That describes a large portion of the top 500 CA's at my company, anyone care to guess which company I work at??

Last edited:
T-prop said:
When you apply for a caravan freight job so you don't have to fly with 18 year CA's that upgraded in 3 months back in '88, who moans every time he sees a little boy on the jet bridge, who is bipolar, acts like a check-airman know-it-all wanna-be and constantly critiques every move you make for 4 days, but gives 3 days worth of excuses along with a tantrum when he fouls up.

That describes a large portion of the top 500 CA's at my company, anyone care to guess which company I work at??

American Eagle

...or -Burg. ;)

you use a backpack as a flight bag, know how to rig up the mp3 player with the ATC cutout function, and watch a movie on a 35 min. flight while the other guy works.

when your girlfriend has to pay 70% of the time when you go out for dinner in order to dine out more than once a month. Hey...I paid 100% on the first three dates.

When there are finger prints on the EFIS displays when the new Gulfstream F/O's tap on the LCD like they're steam gauges...."the needle looked like it was stuck."

When you feed yourself off the chips, breakfast bars and sodas you jack from the airplane and stuff in your flight bag. Every crashpad has that special drawer right by the refrigerator....

Latest resources

Back