Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know you are a regional FO when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-You go to your airplane in the morning, only to find two maintenance guys sleeping in it, because they spent all night trying to fix the engine. And you find out in flight they weren’t successful
-4 am is “not that bad” and 5 am is “sleeping in
-If you can avoid filling up your car on the way to the airport you won’t have to worry about it for 6 more days
-You have 5 roomates but you’re home alone

People ask if you drive trains or cruise ships, and you wonder how much better life would be if that was the case

going through security someone asks where you are going or if you are going to a place with nicer weather and you tell them you will be back in a few hours a few times that day

you dont tell people the name of your company.... but rather the name of the code share you are flying lately.....United Express, USAir Express, etc...

You're happy to finally be sitting in front of a glass cockpit, only to find out said glass is pink, blurry, goes out unless hit, and will probably give you epilipsy as you try to shoot an ILS to mins

Sorry, thinking of more things as I continue to drink.....

If you've learned how to "speak Dulles" and can request a huffer cart at the G gates using a series of swahili clicks with a bit of jive

when you call the front desk for a complementary razor and shaving cream. I know I'm going to regret posting my secrete. Dany razors are expensive...dang the complementary razors eat my face alive, but at least I can now afford to eat in order to stay alive.

…theres no room for your rollerbag in the CRJ crew closet

…the guy dumping the lav looks at you and starts laughing

…a passenger hands you his bags curbside as you wait for the employee shuttle

…your FA has one less stripe on his shoulder than you do.

True story

A J-31 Captain (mid 90's) wants to J/S on a mainline flight. He is asked by the crew to tell a joke in order to ride. He shows them his pay check.

Latest resources

Back