You Just Might Be A FLOPS Pilot If ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Fing closet. Bathroom was on the left in this embassy.
Priceless. After something like 25 days in a row of flying into Mercury at KFAT, I go to another Mercury at another airport. Same exact building except for one important difference. I walk into the restroom, tell the woman at the sink "Whoops, I think you're in the wrong place." It's not until I'm in the stall that a hot flash comes over me and I realize there are no urinals. Guess they decided to put the Men's Room on the LEFT at that Mercury.

"complicated Crowne Plaza Sony Dream Machine CD/alarm clock."

That Crowne Plaza Sony Dream Machine is a bitch. That thing needs to be covered in recurrent.

LearLove said:
"complicated Crowne Plaza Sony Dream Machine CD/alarm clock."

That Crowne Plaza Sony Dream Machine is a bitch. That thing needs to be covered in recurrent.

Speaking of the Crowne and wakeup calls... They actually sent a security guard to wake me up because I failed to "respond" to a wakeup call.

You might be an NJA pilot if:

A Flight Options guy asks you and then laughs at you about the status of negotiations

People ask you if you want to be a real pilot (i.e. airline pilot)

People ask you what you do with all the extra you're making as a pilot

You plead with the mortgage broker to approve your loan despite the monthly $4000 balance on your AMEX

You can't figure out the color of your company tie, and then wonder why the hell you're wearing it in the first place

You packed for cold weather and you spend the entire tour in Florida

You packed for hot weather and you spend the entire tour in North Dakota

You envy the shuttle van driver as having a high paying job and being home every night

You can pack your suitcase at home in 60 seconds flat

You never unpack your toiletries bag. Even when at home.

You're happy if the shuttle van picks you up only 20 minutes late

Spend 30 minutes explaining to every shmuck out there 10 times a day what 'fractional' means

Show off to your friends that you work for Warren Buffett, curse his name out two seconds later

It's a good day when the company only changed the itenerary three times

Afraid of drinking on the road because you don't know who's watching, but do it anyway

Your car's battery has been found dead because you've been gone for so long

I could go on all day....

You are on your 4th day off or so at home and pissed that you only have 3 days left.

only a half stick of deoderant left and wondering if it will last eight days.

you make it last eight days.

bring less and less white shirts each tour cuz you just don't give a shiznizzle any more.

learflyer said:
You are on your 4th day off or so at home and pissed that you only have 3 days left.

only a half stick of deoderant left and wondering if it will last eight days.

you make it last eight days.

bring less and less white shirts each tour cuz you just don't give a shiznizzle any more.

COEX is hiring...

You know your a flight options pilot when : You pour out the coffe and no matter where you are it flows right back to your shoes.

You know your a flight options pilot when : youve flow 5 straight 14 hour days and then something big breaks only to find out they can MEL it and give ya min rest again.

You know your a flight options pilot when : You see a Flops CJ on a ramp with pilots accualy intending to fly it and you think youve seen a ghost.

You know your a flight options pilot when : Maintenece MEL's the knife valve in the lave and you land in DAL to find a nice tepee shaped tird for you to deal with on a 20 min turn.

You know your a flight options pilot when : You see another Flops pilot loading 3 SUV's full of luggage and you think poor bastard but ohh wait thats my partner and hes just loading the first 3 cars.

You know your a flight options pilot when : You envy the line sevicemens job.

You know your a flight options pilot when : You think unemployment is a noble proffession.

You know your a flight options pilot when : You want to rip the tounge out of the next person that says you have a neat job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back