You are not cool!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me as well!

edit: btw, who the he11 is sugar pop? heard this reply with atl the other day. Don't get cutesy with your call sign unless your ARE the bear from the cereal!:rolleyes:
I think these are the same guys who frequent the term 'Tally Ho' when changing freq's. Heard somebody use "Triple-Nickle" on the radio (Callsign N555--)

I personally do not get it. It's as if you have to go out of your way to use non-standard phraseology. But for what? To attract attention to yourself? It doesn't upset me...but why?:confused:

Although the difference between a yankee and a jackass is slight (striking resemblance, though), it is excusable for a yankee, since they were not raised to know the difference.

HAHAHAHA. WOW, still bitter after the lose huh??
:p

This is almost as annoying as USAirways Guys checking on as "USAir's xxx" like their own by USAirways and not actually USAirways.

The other thing is guys signing off a frequency with SEEEYAA! Grow the F-up, your not in high school anymore.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::rolleyes:

What a bunch of whining crybabies here!!!!!

OMG, he said it that way?? What and a-hole. Why are you people so worried about others phraseology?? If it annoys you so much, buy a piper cub and go putz around without radios.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::rolleyes:

What a bunch of whining crybabies here!!!!!

OMG, he said it that way?? What and a-hole. Why are you people so worried about others phraseology?? If it annoys you so much, buy a piper cub and go putz around without radios.

You got that right!! This thread is insane. Apparently WAY to much free time!!

You got that right!! This thread is insane. Apparently WAY to much free time!!

Ain't the life of a corporate pilot great? I get paid to play golf and sit around on my computer (that my company gave me) and annoy you!!!

I am cool! I am way cool! Too cool for you bro! No, wait. I forgot again, my wife had to remind me what a dork I am.

Ain't the life of a corporate pilot great? I get paid to play golf and sit around on my computer (that my company gave me) and annoy you!!!

Dude...the fact that you think you "annoy" me, just shows that ya think way too highly of yourself. With all the other crap going on in the world of aviation and the world at large...I'd just think ya might let how somebody checks on or off a freq kinda roll off your back....maybe redirect your ire towards something...anything...that matters. But having been a corporate pilot myelf for years...while your waitin on the pax to show, after you've eaten your catering, I guess it's time to do what we pilots sometimes do best.....b1tch about mindless stuff, we can't do anything about and that has no significance anyway.

I get it. Been there...done that, got the t-shirt...I moved on. Like now. Cheers

Dude...the fact that you think you "annoy" me, just shows that ya think way too highly of yourself. With all the other crap going on in the world of aviation and the world at large...I'd just think ya might let how somebody checks on or off a freq kinda roll off your back....maybe redirect your ire towards something...anything...that matters. But having been a corporate pilot myelf for years...while your waitin on the pax to show, after you've eaten your catering, I guess it's time to do what we pilots sometimes do best.....b1tch about mindless stuff, we can't do anything about and that has no significance anyway.

I get it. Been there...done that, got the t-shirt...I moved on. Like now. Cheers

Wait...did I miss something? What's going on in aviation and the world? My caddy must not be telling me everything!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing pilots (seems to be mostly female for some reason, but I am sure guys do it too) checking in with the approach controller or ground prior to taxi and reporting,

"Ground, Lear 123XY, Signature, ready to taxi and we have [insert pause to get cool voice prepped] Paa-Pahhhhhhhh".

My God that is so gay. IT's PAPA, NOT Paa-Pahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Ahhhhh, Approach, Lear 123XY WITH YOU five for three, got 'er set up for the right side of niner, she's squawk-n' 0665, talk-n' 26.45, smooth, lookin-n' for the short-cut to the marker, oh, and by the way, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we have [insert pause to get cool voice prepped] Paa-Pahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Am I the only one who hears the crap? Do you Paa-Pahhhhhhhhhhhh lovers really think that is cool? It really isn't.

You're so gay

Latest resources

Back