• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You are not cool!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a flight instructor,(died in his own Lear crash), that got all over me with, "never say WITH YOU" the airlines don't say it that way. Well they do, and he never mentioned once to reference the AIM. I'm sticking with the AIM, speaking slowly and clearly; and keeping it short. I used to get frustrated with all kinds of crap on the radio, but what a waist of time. What is interesting though, is the transmitters who sound like they have the mike a foot away from their mouths. Oh well,
SP

I'll tell you what, lets make a deal F/O. Don't hate me for the way I butcher the phonetical alphebet, and I won't hate you for being a whiny, nit-picking, gear bitch.;)

As a former LIer myself, I have to compliment you, Gear, for a most apropos response to the original post. You nailed it!

As a former LIer myself, I have to compliment you, Gear, for a most apropos response to the original post. You nailed it!

I agree, and where do these new people come from? In corporate aviation we have, and have always had some problems. Like ATC, north of the mason dixon, bringing you down to the low 20's 300 miles out. Passengers, for an 11:00am flight, showing up two hours late and crew getting lunch at 3:00pm,etc.
If your big problems are the way someone, in another aircraft, says papa you may need to look at a career change.

Latest resources

Back