• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet cutting back CL300 order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there any correlation with your delivery schedule and the guy in the other thread complaining about too much standby and multiple airplanes sitting around? Are your EJM managed airplanes getting as much sell-off flying as they used to?

Possibly a correlation, in so much as we have more plane and more crews and this is the slow time of the year. I haven't seen a summer this slow ever, but that just may be the timing of my tours. One tour this July I got pounded and another I did nothing, so it is just a guess.

As far as EJM is involved, I have no idea. I saw one of the EJM 680s on the ramp at MCK for 3 days running a couple of tours ago, with no sign of a crew, but that doesn't mean anything.

I think how much you sit and how much you work is just luck. This summer I have flown more than any period of time that I have been at NetJets. The last few tours have been around 20-30+ hours and 3+ leg days. Every tour I have flown on day one and seven. I can't get a crew swap or an airplane to break.

Hey Captain Dad,

You obviously have not worked for Netjets that long if you still believe anything OS says or one of our sales reps.

Like I said, just passing along what I was told.

Man, you guys can hijack a thread like crazy. Who said XO was cutting back deliveries?

NetJets has not slowed. We have maintained the delivery schedule.

NJA is deferring some new aircraft deliveries. They are not maintaining the "delivery schedule" of which you speak. If you believe otherwise, you are drinking the grape Flavoraid.

NJA is deferring some new aircraft deliveries. They are not maintaining the "delivery schedule" of which you speak. If you believe otherwise, you are drinking the grape Flavoraid.

What's your source? You work for NJA in what capacity?

CaptainDad's sources may not be entirely reliable, but they are from inside the company. So where does your info come from?

What's your source? You work for NJA in what capacity?

CaptainDad's sources may not be entirely reliable, but they are from inside the company. So where does your info come from?

RM,
Do yourself a big favor and never listen to JonJuan when he says something about the fractional buiness. He is uninformed, uneducated and spreads bad info, but other then that he says nothing of worth.

Sources, quote sources. Everytime you have ever said anything about the fractional business on this web site it is most of the time wrong.

I made a call to the CP of my fleet this morning, he has no reason to lie. All planes in my fleet that are scheduled for delivery are coming, would take delivery slots if someone dropped out. He is not aware of putting off any deliveries at all. Except the Hawker 4000, which is a joke anyway.

BTW, I don't drink the company Kool-Aid and I at least quote my sources, you just make blanket statements that are wrong. But that has been your style since I actually paid attention to your posts, which was my fault.

So who said XO wasn't taking deliveries of CL300's???

Some numbers from NetJets recurrent ...

I hate hijacking threads ecspecially with NetJets info. I work for NetJets and get tired of reading about them on here.

But I just can't help it this time since JonJuan seems to be making stuff up ...

According to the President of the company we are on track to NET, yes NET, 52 aircraft this year. Hiring looks like they'll get about 300 new hires.

He also said flying for all practical purposes is level with last year due to an increase in sales of the card and new owners. He showed us the numbers to back this up.

Someone in his office (sorry, can't remember his name or title) said we'd like to hire 450 next year but they don't know if it's possible.

A minimum of 24 captain slots were just posted for bidding. In August, there were 28 captain awards. In July there were 26 captain awards. A little less than 50% of those are actual upgrades, the rest is PICs changing airplanes.

Don't know where JonJuan gets his info but things seem to be business as usual at NetJets.

Latest resources

Back