• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here are a few questions. Just asking. I know you dont make all the business decisions, but do the best you can. Thanks.

Are these fares good on a flight from Thermal, CA to Melbourne, FL?

If your closest plane is 800 miles away, is the fare still good?

Do these flights have to be booked days in advanced, or hours in advance?

Is this "news" just to get some ink?

Is business so slow that you need to do some cute advertising?

I'll do my best...

Thermal to Melbourne? It doesn't look like those cities are listed, therefore those rates do not apply.

800 miles away? Looking at that list of cities, odds are there will be an airplane in the neighborhood. Keep in mind that we don't HAVE to sell any charter. We won't book a flight if it doesn't make sense. So if the only airplane is in fact 800 miles away, we CAN say no. That's the beauty of our model. We also have the ability to sell that 800 mile leg to get the airplane into position.

Advance booking? I'm not sure, but that sounds like a good idea. Again, we'll do what makes the most sense.

News to get some ink? No, it's just introducing a new program that wasn't previously available.

Slow times, cute advertising? Nope. Interviews started today for Sept, Oct and Nov classes.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
have a nice day......that better?

im not sure what the big deal is....XO and NJ aren't even in competition....two different business plans.
much appreciated
i agree that nj and xo are very different, and there is enough room for everyone to exist. No big deal, xo is trying something new and we are excited to see how well it works.
cheers

XO guys, don't let these other people get to you...

They just really like what they see and want in on it. Those 8 year upgrades at NJ aren't looking so great anymore. I can't blame them, everything is looking great at XO!

XO guys, don't let these other people get to you...

They just really like what they see and want in on it. Those 8 year upgrades at NJ aren't looking so great anymore. I can't blame them, everything is looking great at XO!

Cherry, Good luck this week!

Thank you! Are you going to be around?

I wish I was. I'm starting my 15 day rotation tomorrow. If I happen to get an MCC ron, I'll stop by and say hello. T-Bone will be there I think.

I flew with Clydefastly on his first rotation back in January. He was talking about you back then. Glad you're finely getting your chance.

I'm sure it will go well.

have a nice day......that better?

im not sure what the big deal is....XO and NJ aren't even in competition....two diffrent business plans.

Don't kid yourself. Its precisely because XO has a different business plan that I consider them one of our biggest threats.

Other competitors have a similar business plan to ours. We invented it and we're very good at it.

XO jet has a very different plan. I'm not so arrogant as to believe that a competitor could not take our model and improve on it. While XO has yet to prove the test of time, I would not underestimate them.

Latest resources

Back