• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ProFrac, they are not publicly traded, but if I remember correctly I read on their website it's included in the business plan a couple of years from now.

I have been wondering about the excistens of audited financials too. I think a lot of us would like to see this to confirm their success. On another forum in a post just the other day someone claimed to have "a very reliable source saying things are bad and that the end is near". I'm not at all saying this is true, but as one of many hopefuls it would be nice if these "bad news" could be discarded as pure rumour.

Let's all hope there is no truth to this. And as ProFrac says, getting huge investments does not necessarily mean business is good.

FZ

Seriously guys, you've been watching too many episodes of "Mega Disasters" on the History Channel. Take it from someone who actually works there. Things are not bad and the end is not near. I'm not gloating and I'm not speculating.....its the truth!

Seriously guys, you've been watching too many episodes of "Mega Disasters" on the History Channel. Take it from someone who actually works there. Things are not bad and the end is not near. I'm not gloating and I'm not speculating.....its the truth!

Whale, that's the whole point, you work there and can quite easily judge the way things are going. We don't have that privilege and have to make our own opinions based on what we read and hear from other people.

I think the majority of guys here like what they hear about XO, and just making sure it's not a "too good to be true" kinda thing. Having open eyes and looking at things from every possible angle is a way of looking out for one self.

With that said, I for sure appreciate reading the posts from you guys on the inside and thank you for sharing.

FZ

Whale, that's the whole point, you work there and can quite easily judge the way things are going. We don't have that privilege and have to make our own opinions based on what we read and hear from other people.

I think the majority of guys here like what they hear about XO, and just making sure it's not a "too good to be true" kinda thing. Having open eyes and looking at things from every possible angle is a way of looking out for one self.

With that said, I for sure appreciate reading the posts from you guys on the inside and thank you for sharing.

FZ

I agree flyzimex. I was just trying to shed some truth on the subject. The people who spread these rumors should be asked to back it up with something other than "A very reliable source." At the end of the day only time will tell. Unfortunately by then no one will care anyway. LOL! :laugh:

The people who spread these rumors should be asked to back it up with something other than "A very reliable source."
Actually that's exactly what I asked him to do only to get the reply it would compromise his source due to the position this person holds.

FZ

To each his own. I love my two weeks off in a row. Everyone I know who has tried it loves it too. Those who don't think they will like it don't sign up for it. It's not like it's mandatory.

I can't wait to start flying in Abu Dhabi so I can do month on month off. Actually, I'll probably do 58 on 56 off to reduce the airlining. Before you all start going nuts, it's not really 58 on. The UAE requires 2 days off out of every 7, so you get a 2 day break every week while you are "on". The 25 percent pay override coupled with Business class travel make both schedules pretty attractive to me. But again, to each his own.

Have fun at Mesa.

You have a family and want to be gone for two months at a time???

You have a family and want to be gone for two months at a time???

Just so you don't get confused. On the 58 on 54 off you can take your family with you. Hope this helps!

Actually that's exactly what I asked him to do only to get the reply it would compromise his source due to the position this person holds.

FZ

Fly,

You know how these boards work. There are so many haters who think it's sport to stir the pot with disinformation. Others are just trying to make themselves feel better about their current situations by smearing others.

If there was an once of truth to this guys accusations, don't you think there would be a cost cutting campaign? Don't you think the pilot group would be the first to be aware of it? We stay in nice hotels, get rental cars, and eat very well on the company dime. Not to mention the fact that we are generally the decision makers for most of the aircraft expenses on the road. We have not heard one single word other than things are great, and we are doing very well.

The plans are to go public in the future, so all the doubters will get transparency. In the mean time, all we can do is tell you how it is. Believe us, or don't; it's not a debate. There are thousands lining up to work here. You need to make the best decision you can with the information you have. The only recommendation I can give you, is just to consider the source of the information you get.

Good luck

You need to make the best decision you can with the information you have. The only recommendation I can give you, is just to consider the source of the information you get.

Good luck
And this is exactly why we come here and ask the ones in the know when we come across statements that conflict with what we have previosuly heard from the insiders.

XOJet is a quite new player and while probably most of us have a friend or two who work at NJA few actually know someone on the inside of XO. We have to put our faith to what we read on the internet.

I personally, who don't presently fly in the US, don't have the possibility to bump into any XO guys on the road.
Hopefully I can get some face to face opportunities with some of you guys when I join the Supporting Crew Member program at SimuFlite in Dallas. Nothing beats an old fashioned face to face talk.

FZ

Latest resources

Back