• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For comparison's sake, what would a Netjets Citation X "all-in" charge be for the same one-way transcon trip (say TEB-VNY) for a typical share owner (not Marquis Card)? Let's assume no major delays and typical winds. This would include hourly, monthly and pro-rated ownership fees...

Any estimates?
Figure about $11,000 per hour for a NetJets Citation X, including hourly and monthly fees, taxes, fuel surcharge, residual value loss, and the cost of capital.

this is just the beginning of what will be a long end. Its a desperate attempt to get ahold of some revenue to show its investors its making money.

nobody cuts prices to the clients we are dealing with unless they need cash.

xo business plan wont work, and they are not a fractional, been saying this since day 1 people.

NEXT!

Just because NJ,FLOPS,FLEX,OR CS didn't come up with an idea doesn't mean it isn't going to work, or that is a desperate business move.

this is just the beginning of what will be a long end. Its a desperate attempt to get ahold of some revenue to show its investors its making money.

Thanks for your concern, but we've been profitable since our first year of operation. How long did it take your company to turn a profit?
nobody cuts prices to the clients we are dealing with unless they need cash.

I love to hear you say that! That sad attitude of yours is what guarantees our competitive advantage.

You sound like a young pup with quite a bit to learn. In all seriousness, go out and pick up a book called "The Millionaire Next Door." It will not only teach you something valuable, it will also give you new insight as to who your customer really is. People who accumulate wealth, are not by nature wasteful, or at least they expect value for their money. If we can provide an equal or better product for a lower price, that's value.

xo business plan wont work, and they are not a fractional, been saying this since day 1 people.

NEXT!
Proving your ignorance since day one, post after post!

Last edited:
Proving your ignorance since day one, post after post![/quote]

Priceless! haha

Standard Flightinfo.com mines bigger than yours... I mean better than yours.

Well!! the $25000 dollar new thing with no ferry fess sounds like an atractive thing for your new potential costumers.
Wish u guys good luck with your new plans coming!

Ps. I still think that this souds like next airline flying as a fractional/charter IMOH. Next time we will see vacation packages offered if booked online. But HEY!... what ever works MAN as long as company treats you well and the paycheck keeps comming, I am all for that!!

But HEY!... what ever works MAN as long as company treats you well and the paycheck keeps comming, I am all for that!!
Big +1 on this one.

They way things are going in this industry today we are only doing our selves a disfavor by fighting each other.

NETFLIER it's great that you are happy where you are at, but why not encourage others who are trying to achieve the very same thing. Or are you afraid they might actually get something even better than you?

FZ

Thanks for your concern, but we've been profitable since our first year of operation.

I have a question: Is XO Jet a publicly traded company? And are there audited financials out there for employees (or anyone else) to review? Don't mistake a (perceived) strong cash-flow and large investment backing as a profitable business.

I think it's awesome that XO appears to be doing well, and that you're cohesive pilot group. That alone probably makes it a fun place to work. But I don't want to see you guys drown in your own kool-aid, either.

I have a question: Is XO Jet a publicly traded company? And are there audited financials out there for employees (or anyone else) to review? Don't mistake a (perceived) strong cash-flow and large investment backing as a profitable business.

I think it's awesome that XO appears to be doing well, and that you're cohesive pilot group. That alone probably makes it a fun place to work. But I don't want to see you guys drown in your own kool-aid, either.

ProFrac, they are not publicly traded, but if I remember correctly I read on their website it's included in the business plan a couple of years from now.

I have been wondering about the excistens of audited financials too. I think a lot of us would like to see this to confirm their success. On another forum in a post just the other day someone claimed to have "a very reliable source saying things are bad and that the end is near". I'm not at all saying this is true, but as one of many hopefuls it would be nice if these "bad news" could be discarded as pure rumour.

Let's all hope there is no truth to this. And as ProFrac says, getting huge investments does not necessarily mean business is good.

FZ

Latest resources

Back