• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either way, whatever... but I gotta ask.

I heard that the mega cash financing that XO Jet has is foreign so the company falls under foreign ownership laws.

Also, the business model looks more like a big charter operation than a fractional ownership model.

Not a lot of shares sold... ya oder nine?

Of that huge number, only $84 million goes into the domestic company...hardly a majority of the company, so no foreign ownership concerns. The rest is going towards the UAE operation, which will operate under its own certificate.

Our headquarters is less than 10 miles from TAGs former headquarters in Burlingame, they were not strangers to us...we are very much aware of foreign ownerships issues and where it got them.

If it's really so, very good news to all of us who are patiently waiting..

I guess this means the C750 deliveries are now back on track again?

FZ

The delay in hiring had nothing to do with deliveries. We got rid of our King Airs, Beech Jet and Premier. The crews from those aircraft were transferred to the Citation X Fleet. Now that they are safely in the X we can resume the interviews. :beer:

Last edited:
About how many are interviewd / hired per class?

The delay in hiring had nothing to do with deliveries. We got rid of our King Airs, Beech Jet and Premier. The crews from those aircraft were transferred to the Citation X Fleet. Now that they are safely in the X we can resume the interviews. :beer:
I saw some of the King Air guys in Toledo about 2 months ago going through training. I had heard that there was also a slow down due to quality control issues on the C750 like flyzimex was saying. Was this not true Rider? Just curious because someone told me it was interior issues, ie seats...

Either way, this is great news for everyone waiting for a chance to interview! Keep up the good work fellas

About how many are interviewd / hired per class?

We're looking to run classes of 8 for Sept, Oct and Nov.

We have had interior problem on our new airplanes. Apparently the interior guy in Wichita retired and took all of his techniques with him. We've suffered through the learning curve of getting someone new up to speed.

Either way, this is great news for everyone waiting for a chance to interview! Keep up the good work fellas

You need to talk to your boy SD...he should have some pull by now, and we've got plenty of internal recs to fill these upcoming seats...he is your best chance of getting a call.

The rest is going towards the UAE operation, which will operate under its own certificate.

T-bone, Since the ME operation will be operated under its own certificate, will XO operate on two separate entities with no synergy between the two operations?

Where does XO Europe fall into this picture?

You need to talk to your boy SD...he should have some pull by now, and we've got plenty of internal recs to fill these upcoming seats...he is your best chance of getting a call.

Talked to him today, (clydefastly) finally joined FI, he has my current resume to pass on to the higher ups. Thanks T-bone

T-bone, Since the ME operation will be operated under its own certificate, will XO operate on two separate entities with no synergy between the two operations?

Where does XO Europe fall into this picture?[/quote]

Can anyone share some inside info on this?

Just got the call!!!

RM called me from the desert this morning and said to expect further details in an email this afternoon.

Hiring for the X

Interviews starting the 19th-22nd of this month.

Latest resources

Back