• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10 out of 100 may be a bit of an exaggeration, but we are particular in who we hire. Walking in with loads of 10 time may not work to your advantage. We've turned down several guys with significant time in the 10s because they had the attitude that we SHOULD hire them simply because of their experience. We are looking for more than just someone that knows how to fly an airplane. As I've said in the past, your attitude and personality is more important to us than your logbook.

i sent an application to xojet about 2 weeks ago. does anyone know how long it takes for them to get intouch to schedule an interview.

I interviewed with these guys. Seemed like a pretty good place to work. Didn't get the job, but not such a bad thing as the pay isn't where I'm at. Probably a good choice on their part...Seemed like a nice group of people that are oddly like each other, which I think is what they are looking for. It kinda seemed like an Amway meeting I went to a long time ago, especially the way the pilots talked about the company. Good for them if they are happy and enjoy their jobs.

I meet an XO pilot on an airline few days back...he looked at my bag and asked who Flexjet was....

I mean honestly...we are not huge but still...you don't know who the competition is?

I found it funny:) But whatever...its all good.

I meet an XO pilot on an airline few days back...he looked at my bag and asked who Flexjet was....

I mean honestly...we are not huge but still...you don't know who the competition is?

Who are you guys?

Flexjet?

Who's Flexjet? HA HA
"You have entered a free zone".

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back