• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recently heard about XO jet, can anyone shed light company info? such as QOL, Pay and benefits?

Use the search button. Plenty of previous posts on both this forum and the charter forum. High growth, 20 Citation Xs now with more Xs and up to 60 Challenger 300s on the way. FO starting pay roughly $50K and PIC pay of $90K I believe.

Hi!

Actually, there's hardly any information at all about them available anywhere on the internet.

Good luck!

cliff
LRD

PS-If YOU have info, we would appreciate hearing it.

PPS-I have read virtually every existing thread on every flying message board, and haven't found out much.

Why not look at www.xojet.com. You can read about their "model" and how they differentiate themselves from Netjets and others. Looks like it is very well funded too by some big-name investment firms. The owner/founder, by the way, is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and he is typed in the Citation X.

The owner/founder, by the way, is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and he is typed in the Citation X.[/quote]

He is a pilot, but not typed in the X.

Does anyone have any details on the interview process at XOJet? I have looked all over this site and have not found much on what an interview there entails. Thanks

Latest resources

Back