• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet pat rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
8 and 6 sounds great to me compared to my current schedule.

Yeah Cherry, I see it all the time. I observe more than I post on here, and I don't stoop to the level of those certain posts. It doesn't bother me, but no I don't see why everyone can't get along on here. It's quite silly if you ask me. By the way how are you liking that awesome 8 and 6 schedule?

Its great man. That extra day I'm on this week, I'll be sitting in Cabo! Its tough I tell you...

Lonestar, what was your timeline for XO?

when did u apply?
when did they call u?
expected class date?

I think I did the online app. in Feb. I got called in late July for a mid August interview. I was in the first week of interviews when they started the interviews back up in August. I had a buddy make a call or send an email in for me though and it seemed like I got called right after my letter of rec. was sent in. I am still waiting on my class date. I think they will be firing up more classes soon due to the deliveries of the new airplanes.

What is the chance of getting on with XO if you don't know anybody at the company. I sent my app in at least 3 times. I have over 6600 hours with 3500 jet. What are they looking for in new hires?

I think right now they are able to get enough recommendations from the current employees. I think the odds are greatly better if you know someone, but I'm not even there yet so I cant say for sure. If you look through some of these threads, you will find the same response.

Latest resources

Back