• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet pat rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But if you do travel on your days off, it's paid out at 1.5 x your daily rate.

The overlap provided by our 8/6 schedule helps protect your days off. If we went to a 7/7 schedule, you'll be working on your days off much more. We don't have a big enough pilot group to provide the coverage we need on that type of schedule.

I am currently waiting on my class date at XO. However, I have three good buddies there already and they say they absolutely love it. $52,200 for FO and if you live at one of the bases listed above, it's considered tier 1 and you can have the 8 and 6, if you live other than those you get the double rotation (tier 2) of 15 and 13. They want you to be within 100 miles of the bases above for the 8 and 6 schedule.

Why would anyone get excited about a 8 on 6 off that schedule SUCKS! Or 15 on are you kidding me?

now now.....dont be bashin these guys.....

for a start up that's probly the best the could be done.

It took us a long time to get our schedules. After njasap gets them a contract it will 7 on 8 off......

Well, I am excited about it, since I have been flying freight on a 5 on 2 off schedule for the last 3 years, and doing it in 40 year old airplanes. It's kind of hard to "get away" when you only have 48 hours off.

Hey Lonestar, just get used to Netjet Thread hijacks ALL the time and mine is better than yours comment everytime they see a XOJet post...

well someone posts "XOjet is gonna put all your netjets guys outta a job"....what did you expect to happen?

Let managent handle competition.....lets the pilots fly the plane. This exactly why the industry sucks, because we all can't get along. If we stuck together, regardless of who you work for, things would be a lot better.

Who posted that? I never saw that anywhere, especially in this post. Someone asked about XO's pat rates, I mean pay rates...

I agree that we should all get along, but you need to start telling all the NJ pilots that first.

Oh yeah, quit thread hijacking all the time too!

no it wasnt in this post.....it was a while ago. I think it was shoryly after your boss had the article written up. as for the others, well sometimes our hiring dept drops the ball and lets in some real jerk-offs.....

Yeah Cherry, I see it all the time. I observe more than I post on here, and I don't stoop to the level of those certain posts. It doesn't bother me, but no I don't see why everyone can't get along on here. It's quite silly if you ask me. By the way how are you liking that awesome 8 and 6 schedule?

Latest resources

Back