XO Expense Questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
X-wind,

I didn't accuse you of anything. I said, I didn't know what you meant. We do not have a per diem system here, and it seemed you were aware of that. We are simply reimbursed for legitimate company expenses, and manipulating the expense system to "make money" is stealing.

Since you have worked for companies that have per diem or some form of per diem, you are clearly not a thief. You were just operating within the guidelines of your per diem policy.

So, to clearly answer your original question: No, you can't "make money" to make up for other non company related expenses without lying, cheating, or stealing.

I'll pass on going to GSA.com since we don't have a per diem system, and I am already familiar with how they work. I am not ignorant about per diem; we just weren't talking about it. Speaking of being ignorant, statements don't generally require answers. You may refute statements, but not answer them.

Have a good day cap'n

Interesting how one reacts after a taste of their own medicine!

Interesting how one reacts after a taste of their own medicine!

How so? What medicine? :confused:

You've really lost me now. You and I seem to be speaking different languages. I'm over it and moving on though.

Have a good one...

I'll buy the first round x-wind. Sorry about my post. Crappy financial market has gotten me down. How about "one bourbon, one scotch and one beer" for starters!!

Latest resources

Back