• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XLS+ at Netjets and Citationshares - Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lee, do you ask other business people who travel on an airliner if they bought their ticket? All of the busniess types I know don't buy their ticket, but their company does. Just the same as my employeer does for me. I am not traveling for fun, but on business and that's the data your company and other like to see. When other companies cut their travel budgets; mine did not.
Also, each time my employeer buys a ticket to me to travel the ticket is bought on my company card. I then amass the points on the card and the FF points as well. I recently took a trip to another country via points on my tickets (two) and stayed at an all-inclusive on points. All thanks to my employeer too.
You say have met some cocky NJA pilots and there are some here. I have equally met some cocky airline pilots. I've personally know friends that are doctors, cops, lawyers, and teachers that are cocky as hell. Brother, they're everywhere.
Funny how some of the "talkers" here on this board would never say what they half of what they write here to the face of another. Some simply hide behind a funny name and a laptop. Not sure if you fit that mold or not, but it is easy to bash people.
Hey, have fun flying the 76 and heading off to some cool places. I am sure you do hit some fun places. Remember, it could all cease tomorrow for whatever reason. That's why it's called a job whether we like the term or not.

What I am saying is that very rarely does NJA call the pilot and ask him/her if they want to go on this flight or this airline. They are looking for the cheapest walkup fare from where ever the pilot is at the moment. That means you don't always have a choice, and saying you should be treated like gold when it is likely you didn't make the decision in the first place, is my point. Congrats to the billion milers, but the reason for that is because the NJA owners live in the middle of nowhere which means more flights to get you there. You should thank them for your status at the airlines.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm sure there are ego maniac pilots at NJA, ala the General. I'm just betting they're ex regional guys/wanna be Generals. Myself, it's the weekend, so I'm home. I may go out and take the Beech up for a while, but then again, maybe not. Enjoy the road....

Who says I am on the road? But, when I do go on the road, it is more like a vacation for me. I hit places in Europe that interest me, and it is all on my airline's dime. When it gets cold in the States, I try to head towards South America, where it is warm. Enjoy this weekend, because when your next tour starts you might find yourself on a min layover in the middle of North Dakota.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What I am saying is that very rarely does NJA call the pilot and ask him/her if they want to go on this flight or this airline. They are looking for the cheapest walkup fare from where ever the pilot is at the moment. That means you don't always have a choice, and saying you should be treated like gold when it is likely you didn't make the decision in the first place, is my point. Congrats to the billion milers, but the reason for that is because the NJA owners live in the middle of nowhere which means more flights to get you there. You should thank them for your status at the airlines.

Bye Bye--General Lee

In retrospect, you have not posted anything accurate about the fine group of pilots I have the privilege to call my colleagues.
I'm convinced you'll have to get your in-flight drinks and food in sealed containers for the rest of your tenure at DAL if your attitude doesn't change towards (stews, as you refer to them) flight attendants.
The amount of body fluids, feces, and floor scrapings you have already unknowingly consumed, from countless numbers of folks you have little respect for, is mind boggling.

Last edited:
Lee,
Were you lucky enough to be flying the 767 to Frankfurt and staying at the Hilton in Mainz during 2005?

Cricket, cricket.

Click UserCP at top left and look for edit Ignore List along left side

Seriously, what a jerk. He is probably one of the first people off the plane when the door opens. Figures he is done when the plane stops moving. Customer service, not part of his job. I probably flew with him at Delta. Hopefully, he will remain an exception.

Click UserCP at top left and look for edit Ignore List along left side

Seriously, what a jerk. He is probably one of the first people off the plane when the door opens. Figures he is done when the plane stops moving. Customer service, not part of his job. I probably flew with him at Delta. Hopefully, he will remain an exception.

Maybe he is just a proud Delta pilot like you once were... I don't get any sense that he doesn't care about customer service from his comments. Is he opinionated? Yes. Is he brash? Yes. Can people choose to ignore him? Yes. So, in that case, who really cares what he talks about...

Time for this thread to die....

Maybe he is just a proud Delta pilot like you once were... I don't get any sense that he doesn't care about customer service from his comments. Is he opinionated? Yes. Is he brash? Yes. Can people choose to ignore him? Yes. So, in that case, who really cares what he talks about...

Time for this thread to die....

Why would one bring this thread back from the dead (1 week ago dead) only to say let it die. Shouldn't this be up to the 30,000 plus FI members???

Latest resources

Back