• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT trying to Scam pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is it a "scam" if you owe them money? Sounds like some of you are trying to "scam" them by not paying something that you owe to them. Quit being such a cheapskate and pay up.

You know those turds that just float and float, and you have to flush three times to get them to go downstream?

-Somehow Browninthepants really makes those images come to mind.

To my knowledge they are using the collection agency to get the money instead of using the already understaffed and overworked payroll department.

I flew with an XJT furloughee this weekend, he was getting hit up by the collection agency as well. What a crock of $*it.

They managed to find the right place to send the furlough notice, but they can't muster the strength to even send you a bill!!! What a $h*t-bag company.

I know things are tough everywhere but its sad to see how far XJT has fallen this past year, ridiculous.

It's actually going on about 2 years now. The way the Branded/Delcon crews were treated from it's inception was pretty pathetic on the part of management.

What makes you think it was ever up so high to begin with? Sooner or later, y'all will realize: ALL Regionals suck.

But your regional sucks more than my regional does. And my RJ is closer to a mainline jet than yours is because mine has engines underneath the wings just like an Airbus does. Oh yeah, Mesa sucks because I make 50 cents an hour more than they do.

Last edited:
What makes you think it was ever up so high to begin with? Sooner or later, y'all will realize: ALL Regionals suck.

Not true most suck and are continuing to suck harder every day but I have been told of a time where XJT was quite the quality company to work for, its too bad the route they have gone down the past 2 years.

DJD- Yea I was part of the LAX/Branded operation before it started going down hill and although I didn't have as many problems with the company as some others did we were definitely treated as the red-headed step children. Oh well, if I close my eyes and think hard enough I can picture myself back in SAN with great crews, food, drink, and QOL but then I open them back up and I'm in Lindy waiting for a gate and missing my commute lol.

Oh well, if I close my eyes and think hard enough I can picture myself back in SAN with great crews, food, drink, and QOL but then I open them back up and I'm in Lindy waiting for a gate and missing my commute lol.

Thats what I do, just close my eyes and go la la la la la la.............

Then I pretend I'm going on the long SFO/SEA/SAN/SJC/LAS/DEN/LAS/GEG/EUG/PDX/LTO/MZT overnite or sitting LC RV on the beach in Manhattan or hitting up El Torrito Taco Tuesday in Redondo.

Imagine the shock and horror when I'm ending up on the 8-10 hour BRO/HRL/LBB/AMA/ORF/ROC/MFE/MAF/ELP/BJX/PBC/JAN.......you get the idea.

How is it a "scam" if you owe them money? Sounds like some of you are trying to "scam" them by not paying something that you owe to them. Quit being such a cheapskate and pay up.

I don't think anyone is trying to avoid paying anything they owe. I think the point is that when one resigns or gets furloughed from an airline it is not an instantaneous event. Notices have to be given and it takes several months from your exit date to finish getting paid. That is adequate time for payroll to determine if you owe them anything or not. Having the payroll department fail at their duties should not result in you being reported to a collection agency.

Latest resources

Back