Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT sends planes to Mexico minus pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FreightNazi

not an ACMI
This is straight from George Semak, today 8/18/06 Friday in GS9, we have 20 -25 planes going to Aviacsa. They will not be flown by our pilots.

FreightNazi said:
This is straight from George Semak, today 8/18/06 Friday in GS9, we have 20 -25 planes going to Aviacsa. They will not be flown by our pilots.

Nice flame bait. You don't even work for us, so don't know what a GS9 or a George Semak is.

It's true, it was nice working at XJT time to find a new job. Anyone got the number to skywest?

I hear that chq is lookin! Damn, back to the bottom of another list.......

FreightNazi said:

My uncle Carlos and cousin Roberto work at Aviacsa. I will ask them.

BeachBummer said:
I hear that chq is lookin! dang, back to the bottom of another list.......

Actually if you get hired on the CRJ then you would be at the top of the FO list!

I don't understand why you all think this is a bad thing. Could it be that by having the 25 LRs flown by someone else, XJT might actually make money from this deal, allowing it to exercise its options with Embraer for more XRs, which are much more competitive? Just something to think about

Nothing is final about any of this. It all depends on the Midwest Deal and other things. Its all rumors till something comes out from the company. Not Hear Say! NIce try NaziGirl.

Latest resources

Back