Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
on 9/22/04 the ExpressJet pilots authorized the XJT MEC to call a pilot strike by a margin of 98.6% should contract negotiations not be productive and pending proffer and release by the NMB.

Hearing $69 for 5 year plus year end bonus based on X% (x) your final W2 earnings... Telling us we will have the best W2... Pay rates not as high but with bonus total will be industry leading. Company gets tax break on bonus plus they don’t want our pay rates on paper to be real high so they can get more business…

Ya… right… Send me this POS so I can vote it down

100/hour/5y said:
Ya… right… Send me this POS so I can vote it down
Where do you go from there?

Do you think that the company is going to roll over because you vote "no" and give you $100 an hour the next day with a formal apology in the New York Times?

I'll send you a box of kleenex with your TA.

First post on this board, wanted to say keep it up, guys! Don't accept anything substandard. We went through this at AWAC with Contract '99, it was quite worth it! (Strike approval, etc) So did the guys at Comair, and they now have THE leading contract. Look at the price they paid, but I'll bet they all say it was worth it.

Plus, we need some non WO's to bring up the scale so ours will come up at the next pay review(18 mos from now).

RI

Overheard on ATC:
ATC:"Don't you have boards on that thing?"
Pilot:"Yes, but they are for my mistakes, not yours!"

Does anybody think that the current administation is going to let a labor group in the airline industry strike? I'm doubtful...

Don't know if W. considers any of the regionals 'Airlines' in the same sense of the word as the majors. Not that we are any different (except for the pay!).

RI

contract2002 said:
Where do you go from there?

Do you think that the company is going to roll over because you vote "no" and give you $100 an hour the next day with a formal apology in the New York Times?

I'll send you a box of kleenex with your TA.
Maybe not, but when the doors on this place are about to close they will. How about that?

Yup, I'm one of those guys. Dont even need to see the first one, its a no vote already. I'll start my subscription to the Times now thank you.

Latest resources

Back