• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT latest upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actaully there is a 'pool' of express preferential interviewees...150 or so that were in there in late June.......they arent just hiring xjet applicants out of the blue.....they are going through that pile.....i saw it with my own eyes....not flame...just what told by a manager

Last edited:
Weren't you guys adding airplanes back in 10/11/04 (ie still growing)?

In fact, when did the last delivery stop?

Our last delivery was this summer, late june or early july. We had been taking about 2 planes per month before that in 06.

actaully there is a 'pool' of express preferential interviewees...150 or so that were in there in late June.......they arent just hiring xjet applicants out of the blue.....they are going through that pile.....i saw it with my own eyes....not flame...just what told by a manager

I disagree i know numerous people who have just gotten the call for interviews that were not part of the pref interview group, and the Pref interview people are all gone already there are people online at CAL already that were outside the pref interview group.

I disagree i know numerous people who have just gotten the call for interviews that were not part of the pref interview group, and the Pref interview people are all gone already there are people online at CAL already that were outside the pref interview group.

maybe.....but just a month ago.....there were way more than a few in the xjet folder.......i saw it with my own eyes....sat down with a acp and he showed me how it worked.....

maybe.....but just a month ago.....there were way more than a few in the xjet folder.......i saw it with my own eyes....sat down with a acp and he showed me how it worked.....

I agree that there are alot. But those arent "Pref Interview" People those are people that are about to start getting calls. Either way is good for everyone who gets the call. and Keeps the movement going here so i can upgrade.

Good luck to you boss!

Our last delivery was this summer, late june or early july. We had been taking about 2 planes per month before that in 06.

Thanks. Apparently this guy likes to brag about the low upgrade time there, but a growing carrier is going to have a boatload of upgrades.

Thanks. Apparently this guy likes to brag about the low upgrade time there, but a growing carrier is going to have a boatload of upgrades.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No one is bragging. stated the current info for those that are interested. If you arent interested then dont read it. I havent upgraded yet so no bragging here.:nuts:

Latest resources

Back