Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Just thought i would share, Most Junior Captain award went to new hires from 10/11/04 Class. So its still 2 years to hold Captain. And it looks like IAH was the Junior Base.

Also rumor is that CAL is gowing to start hiring like crazy from XJT. 30+ people a month going from XJT to CAL. That doesnt count the people going to the other carriers. Movement is good.

Now if we could just get some idea on what MGMT has on the burners. Should hear something soon. Take it FWIW.

Now if we could just get some idea on what MGMT has on the burners. Should hear something soon. Take it FWIW.
I take it that there are no scheduled announcements?

No rumor about CAL taking XJT guys...at least 20 of them have gotten interviews in sept...thats from people that i actually know. hiring and upgrades will continue.

Block hours for next year are suppose to increase a substantial amount...we'll see what happens as usual.

No rumor about CAL taking XJT guys...at least 20 of them have gotten interviews in sept...thats from people that i actually know. hiring and upgrades will continue.

Block hours for next year are suppose to increase a substantial amount...we'll see what happens as usual.

Agreed,

It isnt a rumor i just stated it like that. I know for a fact its happening.

Captains and First Officers are getting calls. I know a few FOs with interviews coming up.

Last edited:
Why did the IAH union reps call it quits? Do they know whats coming up? Are they in the loop of a merger announcement or a new airline?

Just thought i would share, Most Junior Captain award went to new hires from 10/11/04 Class. So its still 2 years to hold Captain. And it looks like IAH was the Junior Base.

Also rumor is that CAL is gowing to start hiring like crazy from XJT. 30+ people a month going from XJT to CAL. That doesnt count the people going to the other carriers. Movement is good.

I like my Kool-aid with crack in it.

Weren't you guys adding airplanes back in 10/11/04 (ie still growing)?

In fact, when did the last delivery stop?

Latest resources

Back