• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT in LAX, Finally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LAX to Vancouver Canada is also on the list. It looks like XJT is planning to move into LAX shortly. With all of our current hubs packed, I was wondering what they were going to do with 275 jets. Looks like they'll put them in LAX. Let's all hope they open up a crew base there instead of just flowing crews through the hub.

Truckdriver said:
LAX to Vancouver Canada is also on the list. It looks like XJT is planning to move into LAX shortly. With all of our current hubs packed, I was wondering what they were going to do with 275 jets. Looks like they'll put them in LAX. Let's all hope they open up a crew base there instead of just flowing crews through the hub.
If an LAX base were to come to fruition it would be a wet dream come true for many xjt pilots! :D

sgu said:
If an LAX base were to come to fruition it would be a wet dream come true for many xjt pilots! :D
I was wondering when one of the three alliance partners (CO, NW, DL) would start RJ ops out of LAX. It's kind of ridiculous that CO, NW and DL all codeshare on Eagle out of LAX when they have so many of their own RJ's to play with.

Some within the XJT pilot ranks have put forth facts and rational thought as to when XJT would hit LAX.

Others have even forecasted dates for certain flights with unique precision.

We're all just dumb line pilots, though.

Get back to work!

what about expanding into mex? Anyone seen the loads on sat mex iah?

Truckdriver said:
With all of our current hubs packed, I was wondering what they were going to do with 275 jets. Looks like they'll put them in LAX. Let's all hope they open up a crew base there instead of just flowing crews through the hub.

GOOD! Fack Eagle!

Obi-Wan said:
I believe carlsbad is considered for feed into LAX if CAL expands there. The ERJ's have the perfomance for that( XJT did kileen TX before). Carlsbad to IAH with 13000Ibs of fuel probably not.
Fresno or SBA are no problem. There were additional feed cities under consideration but that depends on a hub in LAX. Like I said a lot of that depends On UAL. The directs to IAH will happen no matter what. As far as point to point stuff goes it might be something like IAH-PSP-LAX-Mexico(dont know where) IAH-BFO-DEN-IAH. I have heard LAX down to Mexico destinations. The rest its just speculation, we'll just have to wait and see. Bottom line is they will only do it if its guranteed to make money, they do not want to go head to head with anyone.
WITH CAL NOW IN SKYTEAM THEY WILL OPEN OTHER ROUTES TO MEXICO....LAX-MEX BEING ONE OF THEM. THIS IS NO REGIONAL, PAY MORE!!

do pilots with CAL get intl. pay when they go to Mex/Canada?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back