• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT flying for United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it always has been and the 34% knew it the whole time. Now that we're overstaffed and there's no JR man trips, reserve on your day off or deadheads to pick up open time the rest of the pilots are starting to realize that the pay rate means more than they thought it did.

XJT: the Avis of airlines. There is no reason at all to think that it must be ASA that gets the flying. Why won't other carriers bid on it? XJT could always get more UAL flying, but so could Pinnacle, Republic, AWAC, or even Gojet/Trans States. Alright, probably not AWAC, but I fail to see anything definitive for anyone one or two carriers to assume that flying.

XJT: the Avis of airlines. There is no reason at all to think that it must be ASA that gets the flying. Why won't other carriers bid on it? XJT could always get more UAL flying, but so could Pinnacle, Republic, AWAC, or even Gojet/Trans States. Alright, probably not AWAC, but I fail to see anything definitive for anyone one or two carriers to assume that flying.

Are you suggesting that XJT will Not be flying for UAL?

long term? it sounds as though the deal is 3 airplanes for 17 days, no? not really sustainable, you agree?

xjet is like the fatgirl who gives great head, but no one wants to introduce her to their friends. lol

Alright, probably not AWAC, but I fail to see anything definitive for anyone one or two carriers to assume that flying.

Why not AWAC? Mesa was fired and rehired by UAL. AWAC could always get back in the mix. You never know with the Sybills that run United.

Latest resources

Back