• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT flying for United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. Why not AWAC? We weren't let go from UAL for lack of performance, we were let go because our owners/management had no foresight and didn't want to get into the 70 seat market. But with recent developements here at AWAC, there now might be a change of heart. (OK, probably not, but a guy can dream, can't he!:D ).

Peace.

Rekks

Imagine you are asked who you fly for, and you told them ALPA, I am an ALPA pilots who does lift for such and such holding company.

Now imagine the ability to move across holding company lines with your date of hire and seat position.

Seems like Jazz and the Canadians did just that..

Wow what a concept, instead of fighting amongst ourselves we actually take to task these desk jockeys that think zero wind and 1 g, is a stressful work place.

Imagine you are asked who you fly for, and you told them ALPA, I am an ALPA pilots who does lift for such and such holding company.

Now imagine the ability to move across holding company lines with your date of hire and seat position.

Seems like Jazz and the Canadians did just that..

Wow what a concept, instead of fighting amongst ourselves we actually take to task these desk jockeys that think zero wind and 1 g, is a stressful work place.

I'm all for it. Lets do it!

Latest resources

Back