• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT flying for United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to sound like mgmt, but it was probably in ASA's interest NOT to have a base of 6 planes on the opposite side of the country.

If it's true, it'll be the first regional airline in history that's more comfortable to ride on than its mainline partner... :rolleyes:

I hate riding on "Ted."

Actually Ted is the only product UAL has that I like.

www.mesahub.com one of the guys says that todays Mesa MEC update is announcing Mesa is pulling out of IAD and losing all the UAL flying.

Already visited that site and post, but nothing in directly metioning MAG is losing all UAL flying, for accuracy, where did that come from in that specific post?

As far as the rumors go Express Jet is operating temporialy for UAX. Apparently TSA is getting some more ERJs ready for UAX service, most likely coming on line at the end of the Express Jet contract.

no to mention the loss of the DGS contract ground handling will be a real treat Just when you thought it couldnt get bad its going to turn worst Airwilly got the contract and offered pay cuts to the rampies that were only making 9.90 an hour Get ready to rumble this should be good Welcome xjet to the ZOO

Actually Ted is the only product UAL has that I like.

For me, all it means is that no matter how much I pay for a ticket nor how high I get on their frequent-flier program, I don't even have a shot at First Class and a hot meal. So I just route any United frequent-flier miles to US Airways, whom I'd much rather ride on a personal trip between the two.

Different tastes, I guess.

XJT snaked ASA out of LAX. ASA was in the process of getting a base established at LAX and XJT went to DAL and offered to do the LAX flying for less than ASA. (No RFP by DAL) DAL in all of their loyalty took XJT up on their undercut offer to save a nickel and screwed all of those ASA crews out of a west coast hub. XJT can kiss my a$$.

With all this "snaking" talk it seems that everyone has forgot who's flying it really is, ie. United and Delta mainline.

XJT snaked ASA out of LAX. ASA was in the process of getting a base established at LAX and XJT went to DAL and offered to do the LAX flying for less than ASA. (No RFP by DAL) DAL in all of their loyalty took XJT up on their undercut offer to save a nickel and screwed all of those ASA crews out of a west coast hub. XJT can kiss my a$$.

Didn't get through the interview, eh?

Cocaine is a powerful drug...

For me, all it means is that no matter how much I pay for a ticket nor how high I get on their frequent-flier program, I don't even have a shot at First Class and a hot meal. So I just route any United frequent-flier miles to US Airways, whom I'd much rather ride on a personal trip between the two.

Different tastes, I guess.

Not disagreeing here, I'll fly Airways anyday over United. In my previous post I was just pointing out the one product UA has that I liked.

Hmmmm, XJT pilots are paid more than both ASA and SkyWest pilots. I would think that the management group from XJT found some other way of convincing the Delta management that XJT could be an asset to their operation..... Simply put, there is a lot more to cost than just pilot salaries......

Latest resources

Back