• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xjet Buying Regionsair!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
135's are one of the most useless aircraft ever built. in fact, RJ's killed this industry. and before you start, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing captains just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.

If I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

135's are one of the most useless aircraft ever built. in fact, RJ's killed this industry. and before you start, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing captains just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.
RJ's might of killed this industry, but its also what takes you to and from work to CLE-RDU, Next time you ask for the jumpseat guess what the answer is going to be??

RJ's might of killed this industry, but its also what takes you to and from work to CLE-RDU, Next time you ask for the jumpseat guess what the answer is going to be??

well, a post like that deserves a wake-up call: i hate to bust your bubble, tough guy, but i can afford to buy a freaking walk-up ticket every week if i needed to. this job is hobby for me. i pay more in taxes than you make in a year. go ahead and start some sort of jumpseat war. i guarantee i know ten times the captains at ten times the airlines that you do. besides, i doubt i'll be needing your taco-rocket jumpseat to crappy cleveland anymore. so, suck on that.

PS: Mesa was the airline that wanted to buy RegionsAir's cert, but that has apparently fallen through. now i guess that dougie c is working on plan b, c or d. this info should shut this useless thread down.

You sure have a lot of aggression there, skippy. You sure you're a Regions pilot? You seem wound a little tight compared to the characters that came through LAF...

"lack of historical knowledge"?

Please oh wise one, educate me.

were you even alive before deregulation?

how long have you been a biatch?

does your purdue pilot-mill degree make you the expert?

'nuff said.

If I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

oh please, another tough guy using a worn out quote. you need to get out of your parent's house more often.

that's ok, in a few weeks i'll be switching forums on FI, and won't need to subject myself to the nonsense in here.

well, a post like that deserves a wake-up call: i hate to bust your bubble, tough guy, but i can afford to buy a freaking walk-up ticket every week if i needed to. this job is hobby for me. i pay more in taxes than you make in a year. go ahead and start some sort of jumpseat war. i guarantee i know ten times the captains at ten times the airlines that you do. besides, i doubt i'll be needing your taco-rocket jumpseat to crappy cleveland anymore. so, suck on that.

PS: Mesa was the airline that wanted to buy RegionsAir's cert, but that has apparently fallen through. now i guess that dougie c is working on plan b, c or d. this info should shut this useless thread down.

Your Daddy's money ain't yours dumb $hit. You are a fraud in every sense of the word. Go but some jewelry for a F/A or something.

Your Daddy's money ain't yours dumb $hit. You are a fraud in every sense of the word. Go but some jewelry for a F/A or something.

or should i say, you should get out of your girlfriend's parents' restaurant appartment more often. let's compare 1040's. maybe you should buy some jewelry for your FA girlfriend instead of cheating on her every five minutes.

Last edited:

I forgot, CB is the guy with all the money!!! WOW, so getting a crappy wage from Regions and abused by scheduling, management and the whole pilot group, for what is it now?? 5-6 years?? All this is a HOBBY for you!! Thanks for your enlightment, you probably get paid less at regions than 75% of the people in this forum, Yet you still gotta BIG mouth!!! I'm not suprised I think thats your nickname at the company.....Anyway keep talking trash, cause thats all that comes out of your mouth CB.....Hobby my A$$

...Man, that was the most people I've added to my ignore list at one time! Carry on, fellow aviators.

taildragerpilot said:
i hate to bust your bubble, tough guy, but i can afford to buy a freaking walk-up ticket every week if i needed to. this job is hobby for me. i pay more in taxes than you make in a year.

What do you want, a cookie?

taildragerpilot said:
ou even alive before deregulation?

how long have you been a biatch?

does your purdue pilot-mill degree make you the expert?

'nuff said.

Nope, I wasn't alive before deregulation, I've never claimed to be an expert, and I'm not a biatch...but I watched the captains you flew with put your know-it-all ass in place on more than one occasion while working on my "Purdue pilot-mill degree", like that weak slam is going to hurt my feelings...

I remember your big-talking ways from 3C. You owned a few airplanes, right? "I fly the Jetstream for fun", I remember you saying once. Well good for you having great finances - I'm sure its the only way you've been able to survive working as a captain for less than I make 2nd year pay on my barbie jet. I'm glad you feel superior, being an independently wealthy turboprop pilot and all...if that's what your ego requires, by all means...

Every single Corporate Airlines pilot I interacted with was cooler than hell with the exception of you. Why is that?

Latest resources

Back