Xjet Buying Regionsair!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrkDkPlt

Overheard it on the employee bus. ("B" EXPRESS). Theses two well dressed men wearing black leather cowboy boots, were discussing the plan for the meeting later that afternoon in Smyrna, TN Outhouse (or Regions HQ's).
After they realized I was listening I got a dirty look from one of the men, and I got off in the first stop, into the jungle of employee cars......

You may discuss.....................

Yeah, I'm sure all of the XJet executives ride the loser cruiser to catch their flights.

Cowboy boots? I thought you said they were well dressed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Overheard it on the employee bus. ("B" EXPRESS). Theses two well dressed men wearing black leather cowboy boots, were discussing the plan for the meeting later that afternoon in Smyrna, TN Outhouse (or Regions HQ's).
After they realized I was listening I got a dirty look from one of the men, and I got off in the first stop, into the jungle of employee cars......

You may discuss.....................

XJT is buying Regions for the certificate. Apparently they plan on putting some 170s or 190s on there if the point-to-point service works out well. Same way RAH bought Shuttle America.

FYI: This info is coming straight out of my a** :)

Spill Beans

What would this mean for me? That is if hired after my interview tomorrow at regions?

Thanks!

dude only douc$shes put subject titles as "somebody bought somebody" and then you go in the actual post, "well I overheard a rumor." Why can't you just say in the title, "overheard . . . . such and such."

dude only douc$shes put subject titles as "somebody bought somebody" and then you go in the actual post, "well I overheard a rumor." Why can't you just say in the title, "overheard . . . . such and such."
I see your current position is JET FO....Well Mr, or Ms. Jet FO If you didnt see the sarcasm in my post, I'm sorry I offended you or got you excited ........YOUR A REAL IDIOT BUDDY!! The people that wrote replies before you obviously noticed the tone of the thread.........The only real douc$h is YOU! .....................JET FO my A$$

XJet buying Regex....

This would cause some interesting debates in Cleveland....

Would they keep the Regions "Crew Room"?

Im sorry I couldnt help myself (Sorry old crewmates).

ATCT

Yeah, anyone who is important doesn't ride the employee bus. Management parks in the garage on top of Terminal B.

XJet buying Regex....

This would cause some interesting debates in Cleveland....

Would they keep the Regions "Crew Room"?

Im sorry I couldnt help myself (Sorry old crewmates).

ATCT

i did'nt know they allowed feds on flightinfo.

hey, moderator!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back